Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: NEW SHORTCUTS & FUNCTIONS NEEDED

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I think the developers of VDJ should add some shortcuts because many users only work with the keyboard, i do, i tried to make everything work with the keyboard but these shorcuts are missing:

- shorcut for sorting the songs in the browser by title, artist, etc....
- Tracking like pcdj, (its when you press ctrl+2 or 7), this one is very usefull when you want a especific part of a song, yes it can be done with the mouse, but i cant find the way to do this with the keyboard

these are the things the developers should think about including on the next update:

- Please create a track database that reads the id3 tag, the comments and the bpms that are stored in each song(I know the parser plug in does that, but it takes too much time to read all the song tags), the explorer view of the folders its great, but sometimes djs want to make a group with tracks from different folders....

- the option for listening the track in the browser can't be done with the keyboard only, i think a little player in the browser with it's corresponding keyboard shortcuts would be great...

- when using the search function i cant go back to manage the folders with the keyboard shorcuts

- Master tempo selection of each player

- If the staff wants to be ahead from other djing programs, think about video players, key for each player, and please i know you may get upset, but try to make the program more stable, for example, im playing a 4 min song on the left player and i load a 79min song on the right one and the left player starts to skip, try putting the 79min song in the middle and you will know what im saying....stability of the program should be the TOP priority of the developers...

At last i want to thank the developers for making such a wonderfull program and the staff for such a nice support, atomixmp3 was the one that got me into djing, i really want this program to be considered as the standard for djs that use a computer.

VDJ is the #1 for me......

bye

Mensajes Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 7:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)