Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules Consloe mk2 with vista

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

can someone plz help me i just got new laptop that has vista home premium and i cant get my console hooked up dose anyone know how to go about doing it itried udapted it and it wont read the console plz............

Mensajes Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 8:33 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You have to ignore the Vista "New Hardware Found" dialogs when installing the MK2. It's own program will run to install the drivers.

Make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers www.hercules.com and the latest software from the VDJ download pages

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 5:26 am
Man i dont know where to find the layes drivers on the hercules website and i dont know which download i should download to update becuse i cant even get the original software to work. i don't know if am supposed to download the first one that says full installl >> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (full install) (Vista compatible or >> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (update from VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.x) (Vista compatible can someone walk me threw it step by step please. Also i have the software for the pc if i want to get a mac notebook can i still use it and just download the drivers for the mac.

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 11:14 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This is the Driver Package you will need.

And try installing your mk2 on a different usb port.

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 1:24 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DjMarioB wrote :
Also i have the software for the pc if i want to get a mac notebook can i still use it and just download the drivers for the mac.

As a pro edition user, u can download the mac vdj version n drivers n use ur herc mk2 with mac too;)

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 2:29 pm
DjMarioB wrote :
Man i dont know where to find the layes drivers on the hercules website and i dont know which download i should download to update becuse i cant even get the original software to work. i don't know if am supposed to download the first one that says full installl >> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (full install) (Vista compatible or >> VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.4.1 PC (update from VirtualDJ DJConsole edition v3.x) (Vista compatible can someone walk me threw it step by step please.

Why did u want to download the console edition as u already have the pro version of VDJ.. U still can use ur herc mk2 with the pro version n just update the driver from the herc sites;)

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 2:31 pm
Ok so now i got the console to work in the VJDJ Pro Edition, but the problem am having is that i cant use the console to push out music and i can't use the headphones i only get noise form the laptop speakers i tried changing the sound cards a nd i get a message that says Directx Sound Driver error. Can you guys help me plz????????/:):):)

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:15 pm

All that error means is that you've got the wrong sound set up in the cofig

What are you using in the Sound setup tab.

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:19 pm
Jimmy B i got it all fixed now Thanx you very much love the VDJ Team thats why i got rid of the other software cause if i have a problem i can get it solve in matter of seconds Thanx again. alo thanx to Spinna as well

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 4:49 pm
DjMarioB wrote :
Jimmy B i got it all fixed now

Good, and no worries mate :)

Mensajes Tue 01 Jul 08 @ 5:20 pm
No problem, glad we could help. Njoy;)

Mensajes Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 1:36 pm
How did you solve it?

i'm having the same problems!

Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 9:13 am
miguelgameiroleite wrote :
How did you solve it?

i'm having the same problems!

Thanks!

Did you purchase VDJ/MK2? Register :)

Mensajes Wed 09 Jul 08 @ 5:56 am
I am also having the same problem. Can you please post your solution to this problem.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 9:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)