Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules RMX opinions, please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey all... After 9 months of patiently waiting for the timecode issues to be resolved with the aggregate device I'm looking at new options since I simply need this to work. So, I've been told by VDJ support that timecode is supported in ver 5.2 through the Hercules RMX and Numarks Virtual Vinyl interface. The RMX is cheaper, so that's what I'm leaning toward since I really don't want to go out and buy another piece of hardware. So, I've called around and the local DJ store and they have an RMX in stock. Before I buy it, I'm hoping for some feedback from users that are running the RMX on Mac. What do you think of it, are there any major issues, things like that. I have OSX 10.5, but haven't upgraded yet. I'd like to know about stability on 10.5 and 10.4.11. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 1:38 pm
No need to reply... I just decided to get it. Hooked it up and timecode worked :-) If any one has a blog or walk-through on settings for the RMX, let me know.

Mensajes Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 11:54 pm
Which settings are you talking about ?
About the timecodes, I'd like you to notice me if you encounter the same issue I had with ver 5.1. After an hour or so, sound or latency corrupts and the timecodes start to get a really bad and late response.
Thanks and enjoy your RMX (but don't go too strong with the faders).

Mensajes Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 5:03 pm
magicnini... I was talking about the timecode settings. I noticed the same thing you did about the latency and response over time. I'm hoping someone with a better understanding of the settings can help. Another issue I'm finding (which I think is related), is the cue points are a bit off after I set them. This makes beat mixing a little difficult.

I'm taking it easy on the faders... I was actually looking at that today, wondering if Hercules has replacement faders for the console.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 12:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)