Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: updating my VDJ DJConsole edition

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I bought a Hercules RMX and had to update the drivers for my Vista system. They stated on their site that I also needed to update my Virtual DJ to the latest edition. It's the 5 DJConsole edition. I don't know what version number it is. If I run it without updating, I get an ASIO driver error and nothing works. So I came over and registered here and entered my serial number in my profile and my profile lists my Hercules RMX thing in there. But when I go to the Download Center, it says I don't have any software and I can purchase Virtual DJ at the store. What gives??? How do I get this update so I can use this thing??

thanks

scott

Mensajes Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 1:42 pm
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the version that came with your RMX is the latest console edition. Check your sound setup in config>sound setup and let us know the settings there. It could be that it is just not correctly set up.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 9:00 pm
The latest version is 5.2 which you can download from the VDJ site: Downloads/software updates

Mensajes Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:28 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First, you need to make sure you got the right drivers from Hercules. And there is no update to the DJC Edition 5 that came with the RMX. If you would like to upgrade to Pro there is that . But the problem is still your drivers.

Mensajes Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 6:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)