Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual Vinyl new user, cant locate MP3s. Please Help [SOLVED]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TheHbYCUE userMember since 2008
I have just bought Virtual vinyl. All was well untill I had a gig and all of a sudden I could not find my tunes on the interface. have tried scaning and draging them in. tried re-installing aswell. please help.

Mensajes Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 5:33 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there welcome to the mac community;)

When u say tunes on the interface, do u mean tracks on the VV software interface?? Are u using external HD and pls elaborate more of the problems, Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 5:27 am
VV loads up fine, I got it to work a few days before my gig, now it loads up as normal but none of my tunes are in the browser. Tried scanning and dragging and dropping onto deck but they are nowhere to be found. The mp3s are still on my computer and on itunes, i have also tried importing from a portable HD but VV cant find them. Is there anyway I can reboot VV as i have deleted then installed it again only to face the same problems. I remember when i first booted it up it asked if I wanted to load up Itunes library, which I did. Is it possible to do again? Please help me as i have nowhere else to give support and im having to postpone gigs! never felt more frustrated! Is there a helpline if you cant help me?

Mensajes Tue 05 Aug 08 @ 7:00 pm
Hi thehby,

Have u download the recent V5.07 for ur NVV? As for ur portable HD, wat format disc are those?

Mensajes Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 12:07 pm
Dowloaded v5, then used stuffit to open VV. Bobs ur uncle the files are there!. thanks for the help though Buddy.

Mensajes Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 12:47 pm
So everything fine then. Glad u get it sorted;)

Regards.

Mensajes Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 12:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)