Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ screwed me over..Read this conv.... U see why im mad

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 01:04:36
Customer: audioplayground
Hello, i purchased virtual dj, it was for my mac.... but i didnt like the way it operated..... plus it wouldnt let me download the updated version..... so now im using my pc instead... and you guys are saying i cant download the program again.... I dont want to spend several hundred dollars on this program again... and im sure you dont want me to use traktor scratch instead of your program, so PLEASE help!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 01:39:18
Staff
Sir, you do not appear in our system to be a registered user. Please provide the email address used to register your software so we may further assist you.
If you are a Hercules console user, you should contact www.hercules.com with the console serial number to get the program's serial key.

Thank you
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 03:32:53
there must be a problem within your database...
I purchased virtual dj over a year ago.....
I havent changed my email.... but thats ok i will just go buy traktor scratch.....

Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 09:32:32
Staff
So what is the serial number for the software?
It's impossible to get you updated if I can't find you in the system here.

Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 19:22:06
i no longer have the serial unless its in the program on my mac(which now doesnt work) I know this isnt really your problem but...i just moved from ny to florida... lost in the shuffle... now my mac wont work.... thats why im asking for help.... VDJ froze my mac.... now i have deadline for new cd release through audioplayground entertainment, i strictly use VDJ instead of traktor scratch much to the riddicule of my peers.... but my remixes are much tighter using VDJ because its layout makes it easier for me to operate other midi units with the synth... through recording programs which gives me a very unique sound! I could easily just pirate the program, but being an artist that goes against my code of ethics! Im asking because i thought we had some kind of relationship based upon my dedication to your program....

Date: Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 19:25:27
I just bought a new pc because of this deadline and figured you guys would help me out!!!! If im gonna spend the $$$$ im going with other brand just because of my irritation at this point.... So do what you want.... Im done with the whole situation

Date: Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 14:54:55
Staff
I have tried to help you, but without a starting point there is little more I can do.
You state the email is the same but renders nothing in searches.
The same goes for your name, and without a serial number nothing is coming back.

If you would rather own Tracktor, that is your business.

We are here to help you if we can.

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

Date: Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 21:06:50
Already switched... thanx for nothing but wasted time and money... I will be sure to blurb, blog, and network the lack of customer service and quality assurance to the thousands of dj/producers available on my social networks.... You may want to check yer servers or lack there of for future purposes....

Sincerely,
A Disturbed Ex-Virtual DJ promotor

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 2:15 pm
dude you are the one in the wrong here! i bought vdj over 3+ years and i still have the serial, i hope you don't thinkk that they were going to just hand you out a serial did you? lmao.. if you email is the same as it was a year ago the it should be there and i know if i paid for a program i would not just run to the next one with out getting my money worth. my 2cents and i think you didn't buy it point blank.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 2:25 pm
I think he bought it but if you lose the serial # then sorry about your luck. You need to keep your serial number in a safe place.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 2:50 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

@audio, could you please stop posting your message in the different forum pages, I've seen this has been posted 3 times now !!!!!!!

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 2:51 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If they can't find you by the information you thought you registered with then it's on you to have your serial number. Sorry about your luck, but this isn't VDJ's fault. I have my serial# saved in a .pdf on three different hard drives, and printed it out twice. I suggest you do the same when you buy Traktor. For what it's worth, I believe that you bought the software.

Good luck blogging, posting, and complaining about your poor record keeping.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 3:46 pm
Why would you even post this knowing it's your fault? This world is full of weirdo's. You can't blame someone else for your mistake & I don't see how you would completely forget any email addresses you nay have had.

Mensajes Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 4:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)