Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: SSL Crates Not Showing Up In VDJ - Anyone Have A Clue?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Well first of all...I have posted a Help Ticket in regards to this and after a week...still no response. Really worries me about VDJ's support. With VDJ, we have no phone support. Sure the forums is a nice place to interact with one another and seek assistance....but we all should have phone support as well. Well...at any rate here I am....

I have VDJ v5.1 installed on my Windows Vista Home Premium OS notebook. I'm running a 500GB external HD for my music library that has approximately 30 Rane Serato Scratch Live Crates built.

I know that VDJ supports SSL Crates however, only one of my SSL Crates are showing up when I load VDJ.

Going into the configuration of VDJ and In the "Browser" tab for VDJ, I have a check mark on "Show Crates".

The "Database" is set to "Drive C:" Don't know if that's my problem....but can't see why it would load one crate if any....if the path is set incorrectly.

Assistance on this is greatly appreciated as I don't want to build new playlists/crates in VDJ if I already spent hours on building them in SSL.

Thank you.

Mensajes Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 11:41 am
Does anyone seem to have a clue on this issue?

I can't even get Tech Support to figure this out....much less respond to my Trouble Ticket.

Amazing....

Mensajes Thu 14 Aug 08 @ 12:41 am
ra72Home userMember since 2008
If you unplug your external is there only one crate showing up in ssl?

Mensajes Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 6:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)