Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Using search on Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm having an issue with searching for music in my library. I'll type in a song or artist name that I know are loaded and it won't come up automatically. I'll have to scroll through the whole library just to find the song. Why is that and how do I fix it so that I can access the songs quicker? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Mensajes Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 11:38 am
chise1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you click on the little circle with a dot in the middle of it (just to the right of the search bar), are "Title" and "Artist" checked? If they aren't, I believe that checking those should solve your problem.

Mensajes Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 12:12 pm
Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for responding. I did see a difference after selecting those options but some of them still don't show up. I tried to see if it would come up after I've played the song before and still no sucess. Any other suggestions?

Mensajes Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 8:31 pm
right-click on your music folder in VDJ file tree, select "recurse." After it finishes working, right-click the folder again, then select "add to search db." Your files should then show up in your searches ;)

Mensajes Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 9:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)