Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sound flunctuation latency issue?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've gone back and forth with about every tweak setting for my latency and now my music almost goes through a "slow motion" period for about 10 seconds then vdj flashes and continues normal. Does it out of the blue.
SO I need to find out appropriate latency settings while I figure out the buffer zone in the u46dj as mix vibes claims that if the buffer is set too low I will get noise. Right now I'm up to 6 on the buffer. Let's see what happens. IS there a LATENCY SETTING 101 somewhere that explains what LAtency is and what it does

Mensajes Sun 17 Aug 08 @ 8:44 pm
I've got a set playing right now and I haven't heard any noise. It's definately when I'm on the decks mixing that I get the issue so hope that can narrow things down a bit. If I change a latency setting like going from 256 to 64 the song resets and the noise goes away, also when I click safe mode on and off it goes away but at the risk of having the song reset which is not good. I'm trying ot make a mix tape without having to stop and go back and it's annoying. Right now the TCCD has stop spinning, my CDJ's have stopped and the deck on the VDJ has stopped but the music continues with no issues. hmm?

Mensajes Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 9:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)