Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Mixing with Headphones

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

45kingHome userMember since 2008
Hi,

I want to be able to use my usb headphones like on a normal mixer with the master sound comming through speakers and the next track am cueing up comming through the headphones.

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 10:12 am
45kingHome userMember since 2008
Nevemind I figured it out :D

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 10:17 am
Hey can u tell me how to use that... I just have one sound card on my laptop.. can i play a song on one track (to speakers) and listen to another song on the other track through a USB Headphone?

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 12:27 pm
yes under config, sound setup select the 2 soundcard option and select what one you want

Mensajes Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 9:56 am
i have a similar problem, but i cant hear my equalizers meaning adujusted bass, mids, or highs through my headphones. am running a alpha lexicon soundcard and a turtle beach sound card, and a hercules mp3 controler not the one with a bulit in soundcard.
if any one knows whats up that would be great thanks.

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 10:02 pm
Hiya, I have the same problem but my headphones arnt usb, just the normal socket ones...... how can I do this?

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 9:31 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
hey 45 King...is this you??

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 12:49 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

LMAO!!!!!!

I can remember this from a few months ago. Pretty cool IMO.

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 1:27 pm
MeechyPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello all i purchased this program to mess around on in the absence of my decks when on work trips and that sort of thing, i want to record mixes that i create on this program but ive noticed that when im recording i cant beat mix or do any loops with the next track without it being recorded as you would when you are on real decks and have headphones to prep the next song and do cues and that sort of thing.
Bassically all i want to do is have one song playing and recording and whilst it is doing that cue up the next track without the upcoming track and me messing around being recorded?? As you can do on real decks, is it possible? i am running it on just my laptop with a set of headphones out the headphone jack
If anyone could help that would be awesome. cheers meechy

Mensajes Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 4:34 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)