Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Glorious Day (XP10s arrived!)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Well UPS just dropped off my pair of XP10s. According to EKS, I'm the third person in the US to have a pair. Now I can't wait to get out of work to get home and give these bad boys a spin. Initial reaction after unpacking them: I'll have to agree with WirelessDJ regarding the pitch slider. It seems to move much to easily. A slider with a good feel is the one on the Technics 1200 turntable. The buttons also seem to require a little too much pressure to activate them. But it still feels a helluva lot better than my Hercules DJ Console with it's crappy membrane style switches. These XP10s have real switches in them. Will give more reports on XP10 with Virtual DJ when I get home tonight.

By the way, if anyone is planning on getting XP10s, I STRONGLY recommend you do not buy them from EKS as it is a major pain in the a$$. If you can live with having your XP10 only work with VDJ, then buy them from atomix. If you don't mind the wait and the hassle, then buy them from EKS. Me personally, I'm glad I got mine from EKS. The ability to use them with other softwares makes it worth the hassle for me.

Mensajes Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 7:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)