Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Help!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Friends,
This is my first post.. I have mixed a video and I am unable to Record It / Burn it.. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

Thanks
[V]

Mensajes Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 10:28 pm
HI DJS

I AM NEW AND ALWAYS HAD A PASSION FOR DJING.
I AM LIMITED TO SELECTING REGGEA MUSIC. I ADMIRE UNITY SOUND, TRUE FORCE SOUND, STONELOVE ETC WHOM I BELIEVE USE THIS SOFTWARE.
I AM SETTLED NOW AND I NEED TO LEARN MORE FOR ME TO BE THE TRU AMBUSH SELECTOR!!. WEN I SAY AMBUSH SELECTOR I MEAN THAT WEN YOU COME TO THE DANCE YOU NEVER ANTICIPATE WAT AND HOW I AM GOING TO PLAY- YOU ARE AMBUSHED. HERE IN ZIMBABWE WE HAVE A BIG REGGEA COMMUNITY AND WE GET A LOT OF INSPIRATION FROM SELECTORS LIKE CHRIS GOLDFINGER ETC.

CAN ANY REGGEA SELECTOR HELP ME LEARN MORE!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 4:21 am
AFFTER RECORDING CHECK YOUR FILES IN THE DOCUMENTS OF YOUR COMP THEN SEND IT TO CD OR FLASH

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 4:55 am
yo i dont think alot of people are ganna help you kuz your status is no license user,wen i had no license user they read the post but never answered...if u notice more than 55 people have read it and nobody answere and only one that did was also a no license user...but i would help if i knew..and im going to predict that theres ganna be a smart one thats ganna say "BUY THE LEGAL VERSION THE PRO"...and then they are going to see the smiley face [ :)] <<<<<<like that..try to do what the second post said by looking in to your documents and using another program that burns dvds....and make sure u have a dvd burner..

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 7:56 am
hi i want to help you :

if u save the file in ur computer after remix the video.
use software for burning like nero or clone .....
and burn it in cd its veryy easy

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 6:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)