Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Remixing and mashups

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Are there any really good tips on creating remixes?

Can you do this straight through virtual DJ without having controllers and turn tables?

Mensajes Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 5:21 pm
I also wanted to ask how I could get a female voice over?

Mensajes Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 7:23 pm
Try Softwares like SonyAcid Pro or Ableton Live for creating really good Mash-Ups or remixes...you have different channels, and audio lines, so you have one channel vocals, one channel music/instrumental part...

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 5:19 am
I have sony sound forge? but I haven't looked into learning it yet...will that work?

Mensajes Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 9:10 pm
@ObiWan6696
which is more better : FL Studio, SonyAcid Pro or Ableton Live?

Mensajes Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 10:54 pm
@ObiWan6696
which is more better : FL Studio, SonyAcid Pro or Ableton Live?

Most people will say that Ableton Live, but SonyAcidPro is more user friendly

Mensajes Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 1:05 am
i havent used ableton because its extremely out of my price range but reading about it most people swear by it but i have used sony acid music studio(sound forge is alsmot the same thing),magix music maker,and fl studio,acid studio is user friendly and affordable but kinda of lacking in depth of the production,its basically cut and paste kinda stuff,but i recently purchased fl studio and am very impressed,incredibly versatile and lots of controls,also on the site there is tons of documentation and vids, to start acid studio (i didnt really like magix) will work fine but if you are going to be creating tracks with any type of seriousness i recommend fl studio at least,ive been using it for a fwew months and havent even scratched the surface of its possibilities,youtube or google video search fl studio,ableton and sony acid music studio ,you will see what kind of things you can create with these

Mensajes Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 8:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)