Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: watch DJ anewsome's video of XP10 in action

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, this is really lame since my little digicam makes such crappy movies, but I have to say it's better than nothing. It's only a few MB and it should play on any windows system pretty well. The video quality is not too bad but the audio sucks indeed. This was actually my practice run to see if the camera was setup right, it didn't look and sound all that bad so I am posting it. Please, no making fun of my scratching, I wasn't going all out and I've only had my XP10 for a few weeks. Gimme a coupla months:

http://63.200.225.170/xp10anewsome.avi

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 3:38 am
Link don't work..

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 4:09 am
I couldnt get it to work either....Let me know if you get it fixed id like to see that video

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 5:08 am

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:24 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Are u uploading this wrong. I am viewing the avi as text. Check your ftp setting.

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:27 am
Nothing even on that one

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:28 am
I also posted an audio file of me getting in a little scratch practice with the xp10s.

http://weezy.homelinux.com/practice.mp3

I complained that people weren'r posting what was in their mixes, so I need to follow my own advice. This mix is just a few minutes long, less than 1 minute each song:

Special Ed - I Got It Made
Q-Tip - Let's Ride
Maroon 5 - This Love
Slum Village - Tainted

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:47 am
No, my server is sending the file as mime type "video/x-msvideo", which is correct. Your browser should prompt you to save it to file or to play it. This is the output from the HTTP HEADER that I captured. The server is sending the file correctly.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 06:56:56 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
Last-Modified: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 06:30:57 GMT
ETag: "14c1db-3068b4-8232ca40"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 3172532
Connection: close
Content-Type: video/x-msvideo

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:51 am

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 7:59 am
I'll say somebody is downloading it since my DSL line is PEGGED!

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 8:05 am
Now I can download but I can't read it...(WMP10, Media player classic, VLC media player etc. with the last codec pack)

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 8:24 am
Sorry about the codec. Not much I can do about it, crappy digicam. The AVI file plays on my VDJ box, which is Win 2000 but I just tried it on a WinXP box and it doesn't work. I also can't see what codec it is using. I'm going to try and transcode it right now with VirtualDub.

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 8:39 am
Did some research, my digicam uses the MJPEG codec to compress the video. Don't ask me how my Win2000 machine has that codec, as it is a fresh built machine for VDJ only. Anyway, I fired up VirtualDub on my VDJ system and transcoded it to Cinepack, Indeo and Microsoft Video codec formats. I know for a fact that ALL of these are supported on Windows by default. Choose the Microsoft Video version to download. A little bigger than the MJPEG but smaller than the others and guarenteed to work on all Windows versions.

Thanks for being patient guys. I know this codec stuff can be a pain in the arse.

http://weezy.homelinux.com/xp10.html

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 9:08 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 10:39 am
anewsome that was a pretty good video, thanks ive been wanting to see what the xp10s were like in action. Im new to scratching so could u explain what u were doing...were u playing the same song on both decks?

Mensajes Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 5:58 pm
The mjpeg codec from morgan doesn't play your video either.
maybe you should convert it to a more common codec like divx or something.

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 11:12 am
Read my posts, I converted it shortly after posting it. The microsoft video encoded format plays fine on all versions of windows.

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 5:47 pm
Benji, yes I was playing the same song on each deck and returing to the cue spot on each deck and scratching into that cue then crossfading. Something that's fun to do with vinyl but a helluva lot easier to do with VDJ since we have cue points.

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 5:49 pm
Just thought I would bring this video farther up of the threads cause it's a great video demo'ing the XP10s. Awesome job anewsome.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 7:10 am
I think that this video was made about 3 weeks after I got my Xp10s. I've gotten a lot better now with them. I should post a new video. Ok, I think I will. Next weekend, that would be first weekend in march. That's the first time I will have to make a video. Hopefully I won't do it with my crappy digicam in video mode.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 9:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)