Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I am really not lucky

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Here's my story...

Last year at Christmas 2007 my family got me the new RMX from Hercules. I had started DJing with Virtual DJ a couple of months before and I really enjoyed it, so that's when I got interested in the RMX, a small console for beginners. The problem is, I didn't have a computer to run it. I made some money by working the following summer and I bought myself a dell Studio 17 2.0 ghz 4 g RAM. When it arrived I was really happy and I couldn't wait to try with my console. I unboxed it, plugged in the wires, and finally when I loaded on a song and played it on virtual DJ, it was always skipping. The following Monday, I contacted Virtual DJ and asked them if they could help me fix my problem. I spent over 4-8 weeks trying to fix, when finally frustrated as i was, I decided to return my laptop to Dell Canada.

September 2008

My sister owned the white Macbook and I decided to try it with my console. Plugged in the wires again, installed drivers and virtual DJ. I was working like a charm. So I told myself why not buy the new Macbook that came out in October. Two weeks ago I went to buy the beautiful new macbook, and I couldn't wait to start DJing with my console. Unlucky as I am, plugged in the wires, installed the drivers and virtual DJ, BUT NOW ITS THE CROSS FADER AND VOLUME CONTROLLERS THAT DON'T WORK. I tried to contact Virtual DJ but it takes them YEARS to answer.

So please if anyone had the same problem as me and fixed it. Please tell me how, I have almost been waiting ONE WHOLE YEAR to start mixing.

Pierre-Jacques Leduc
Montreal, Canada

Mensajes Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 9:00 pm
Have you tried the MAC forum? I am sure you will get a speedy response over there. Good luck.

Mensajes Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 9:08 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Its been mentioned quite a few times by DELL users that the laptops work ok for video they just need the right settings and that can take awhile. (Im talking about laptops within 1-2 years with good specs and a video card).

I didnt see your questions about your dell anywhere in these forums

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 7:18 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi have u updated ur rmx drivers n Vdj le? Now V5.2.1 le for mac.

Also if u may want to post a new thread abt ur issue on mac on the mac forum:)

Regards.

Mensajes Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 11:45 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I agree that the likely problem is the RMX driver. If you all ready have the current driver, try downloading and reinstalling again. Could've been a bad install.

Mensajes Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 3:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)