Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Help Can't Open mp3 encoder

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

we have vista on laptop, got hercules dj control mp3 with VDJ .3.1. whenever I try to record or broadcast it comes up with cant open mp3 encoder. mate told us that we need Ver. 4 or above, so downloaded normal trial and it still comes up with the same thing. Any ideas. Dont know whether I would need a full version to get it to record and broadcast.

Thanks in advance.

Dek

Mensajes Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 3:24 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you installed the latest demo, go in recording and select plugin that is located in My Documents (or Users in Vista) and then folder VirtualDJ>Plugins and select "lame_enc.dll" file inside.

Mensajes Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 3:38 pm
it comes up as that whenever we try it but it still says it wont open

Mensajes Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 3:53 pm
richlPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I'm having the same issue using XP and version 5.1

Mensajes Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 1:06 am
When I Start Recording It Pops Up Saying Record Error Can't open MP3 Encoder. Plz I Be Glad If Someone Could Help Me

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 1:28 pm
Try puting the lame DLL file in windows>system32. That may work.

Keith

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 1:55 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
To record, you need to have the Lame mp3 encoder in the Virtual DJ program file folder.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?lame_enc

Download and unzip in the VDJ folder located at either c:\programfiles\virtualdj for version 4.3 nad below or my documents\virtualdj for version 5 and up.

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 3:03 pm
That's it! You have to copy the lame_enc.dll file from the plugins folder (which is found under c drive, documents and settings, virtual dj, etc.) and paste it into the c drive (or wherever you have the program installed), program files, virtual dj folder! The previous message said it works with version 4 and below, but it works for 5.2 which is what I have installed. I'm recording again Thanks guys :)

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 10:53 am
Nice, Thanks mate!

Mensajes Thu 18 Mar 10 @ 12:18 pm
bobu32LE userMember since 2010
Yeah, it works :D

Mensajes Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 1:20 pm
Ok, I vdj version 6. can I use the same download and would it work with window 7?

Mensajes Tue 20 Jul 10 @ 7:53 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i had the same problem and for some reason my file wasnt like lame.dll it had lame_enc.dll how did that come about. and thanks for this thread was really useful.
and jedi it works with W7, i use W7 as well and it runs very well

Mensajes Sat 11 Sep 10 @ 8:44 pm
I'm using the virtual dj home edition & I don't have lame_enc.dll file. I need it to broadcast, can anyone help me with this problem

Mensajes Mon 04 Oct 10 @ 5:58 pm
jmast98Home userMember since 2012
I'm going to record a song and tells me that I can't open the mp3 encoder what should I do???tell me plzzzz :(

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 1:19 pm

Mensajes Sat 03 Mar 12 @ 1:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)