Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: dac-2 users

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

For those of you using the Dac-2 controller with the mapper, just how good is it??? is there problems at all??? what about lockups or complete crashes??? I'm fully prepared to purchase one but just need to know if i'm gonna have problems!!! I've purchased the VDJ full version months ago and never really used it for live bookings simply because of having no controller and some crashes. I need to know if it's a good investment or should i stick with using my bpm and 2001a controller. I'm hoping the crashes will get fixed in the next version due to the fact i'm not the only one that seems to be having similar problems.. I don't do heavy scratching just looping and cue setting. With doing these operations have any of you had dac-2 problems???

Thanx in advance

Mensajes Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 6:25 pm
I've never had any crashes when setting cues or loops. I've only had crashes when using the wheel to backcue and the beginging of a track, backspins or scratching.

Mensajes Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 7:14 pm
No issues. Highly reccomended.

Mensajes Wed 23 Feb 05 @ 10:14 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 12:13 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
It has been working perfectly here...

Alex

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 1:44 am
"crashes when using the wheel to backcue and the beginging of a track, backspins or scratching."
this happens on all controllers

I have tried the xp10s, the dac-2 and the hercules and it randomly crashes on me

So I can only assume that it is not the controllers but VDJ itself :-(

"waiting on 2.07"

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 3:03 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I got used to it the old way.
Not sure which I like better, but I use the old map still.
No crashes.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 11:39 am
The mapper .dll for the dac2 that daniel created works great. Solid. No crashes for me.

Killabee44

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 3:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)