Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TCV Mix Video - DJ Righteous

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 7:14 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Interesting. A little bit to short I think, could add a few more tracks, and could show the software more.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 11:01 am
Alright- I will make a larger one with more tracks. What do you mean show the software more?

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 6:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I think if you could do some scratching or show needle dropping that would be great. BTW thanks for taking the time to make this video :)

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 8:23 pm
Okay- yeah, I can definitely do all that. I'll start putting another video together to post. More comments please, more suggestions! I want to know what all of YOU want to see with TCV!

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 8:30 pm
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think what he meant with showing the software some more is that we can't really see what is happening on the screen
so maybe put your laptop a bit closer to the camera

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 8:54 pm
I'm considering doing my next XP10 video with two cameras and then either doing a multiangle DVD so you can choose what to look at on playback, screen (full screen) or XP10 and hands in action. If I can't pull off the multiscreen DVD then I will use two cameras and then make two AVI files of the session that you can play back independently.

One thing is for sure though, I will make provisions for people to send me a self addressed stamped envelope so they can get a DVD quality full screen video in the mail of the XP10 session. I'm thinking probably a longer session (1hour) with a lot of mixing, scratching, loops, effects and good music. All done live with no edits.

Now I'm getting excited. I can't wait to make this thing now.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 9:56 pm
Ok, I just ran over to Costco at lunchtime and bought a MiniDV camera so I should be able to make the video tonight. Now I just need to find a place with some bandwidth to host the video file after I make it, any volunteers?

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 11:20 pm
Anewsome- I was thinking about doing the same thing with Time Coded Vinyl. I have the ability to burn dvds and I already had a mini DV camcorder, so it sounds like both of us are pretty setup now. I'm about to post another video of the TCV that I did right now.

As far as a site with bandwidth right now i just use Send-it-now. Perhaps you and I could purchase/split a domain name and we can both upload our videos for download and even setup a type of store to sell these DVDs to people. We could do DVDs of Tutorials and just Mix Sessions. Let me know. You can email me (emails in my blog) or just talk on MSN. Lookin forward to whatever you and/or I figure out.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 05 @ 11:27 pm
Hey Tech, I rushed home and setup the DV camera and started my session. About 20 minutes into it, I was getting lose with some beat juggling and VDJ did the usual and crashed on me. I'm converting the video right now and then I'll post it. As far as where to post it, I have my own domain name (anewsome.com) but if everyone starts downloading from my site, it'll kill my tiny DSL line. Stay tuned for the video.

As far as making DVDs, I've made a bunch of them - mostly music video DVDs from MTV2 captures but I use dvdauthor on linux for DVDs with simple menus and I use DVD Studio Pro on Mac OSX for complicated DVDs. I do all my capture and MPG mastering on Linux though, no matter what the project.

Mensajes Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 4:30 am
Yeah I used to make DVDs to hand out to skate shops tryin to get sponsered WAAYY back in the days of high school hahaha. I've been using Adobe 6.0 for editing and MPEG encoding of DVDs. On these two videos I actually just used Windows Monie Maker for the compression because it works quite well. Anyway- lookin forward to that video you got comin.

Mensajes Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 5:40 am
Well I'm posting my "crash" video right now. No edits. Nothing fancy, just hoping tech support will get a clue and fix these damn crashes. So annoying.

Mensajes Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 8:39 am
Yeah thanks for that anewsome.

Mensajes Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 6:34 pm
I have a video of the full session (before the crash), just messin around but it's actually not too bad. I'm trying to get it hosted at my old internet company right now so you guys can download it. The self addressed envelope would work though for anyone who wants it on a CDR.

Mensajes Fri 25 Feb 05 @ 6:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)