Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Getting out of the game

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am retiriing from dj and looking to get rid of all my old music. I have full collections of funymix, ultimix, xmix urban, blackline, full tilt and many more. Hit me up at ****** for more details.

Sorry, non licensed users are not allowed to post e-mail addresses. Thanks for understanding.

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 5:16 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
if you can send private messages (pm) hit me up with what you have (specific issues) and how much you're looking for. I may be willing to take them off your hands.

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 7:06 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
he can't do that jamsy, maybe's if you can arrange an off site link, if you have a web site great, but wouldn't advise putting your own contact address on any forums...

Mensajes Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 4:00 am
yeah with all the other avenues like craigslist and ebay why post on a site with software you dont even use ?

Mensajes Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 12:02 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I didn't realize it until I read about it in another post and came back to "delete" my post but couldn't. :( That's an idea...why not leave the posts "open" for the professional users so we may alter?

Mensajes Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 1:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry but that won't happen...

Mensajes Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 4:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)