Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Better Sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I use a nice sound card (NI's Audio 4) and it sounds great but if you do a side by side comparison using the same sound card with the same song and the same eq settings....There is a noticeable difference in sound between VDJ and Traktor when using both products built in EQ. I have also tried this same comparison with other sound cards and the same results.

I noticed that when all EQ's in VDJ and Traktor are set to 12 o'clock, Traktor sounds a little bit louder and a little bit cleaner with less distortion.

If you were to crank Traktor's bass all the way up (and nobody should do this, but as a test) you will notice there is barely any distortion. VDJ's bass eq all the way up = mass distortion.

I believe fixing this problem and promoting VDJ as an excellent sounding product will allow this product to compete with other products that dominate the "pro dj" sector.

Just my 2 cents

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 7:27 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A lot of people in the "pro dj" sector use an external mixer, thus elimating the problem ;)

You are correct though, it's well known the internal mixer could be better...

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 10:56 pm
Its nice of you people of Atomix know that there is a bug in the
internal mixer...

The thing is.... when it could be fixed ?

But as mr cstoll says.We never announce to our customers...blabla..blabla...blabla.

So then curiosity killed the cat !

Only god knows.

And we common mortal people waiting for the miracle.

Mensajes Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 3:16 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Giannoulopoulos, I understand you are upset about the problems you have had with your controller in the past, but what we can do it's to hope about the new release.

For sure, if you won't like the new version, you might change your own software.

Mensajes Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:10 am
giannoulopoulos wrote :
internal mixer...

But as mr cstoll says.We never announce to our customers...blabla..blabla...blabla.

Only god knows.

How do we go about banning pointless posts in these forums - this isnt his only gripe with VDJ today!

If you dont like it use another software!!!

Mensajes Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 7:25 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
giannoulopoulos wrote :
internal mixer...

For the record I have absolutely no affiliation with Atomix bar my postings here on the forum which are also my own.

giannoulopoulos wrote :

Only god knows.

Who knows?

The EQ and gain controls are fine if you cut rather than boost.

Mensajes Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 9:19 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)