Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Toga theme party music

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just found out the 21st I will be DJing this weekend is going to be a Toga costume theme so Im looking for ideas of party music to go with.

The only ones I can think of so far are "Walk Like and Egyptian", "Rivers Of Babylon" and "Justified and Ancient" (remember that KLF/Tammy Wynette song...didnt think I'd ever hear that one again LOL).

Any ideas?

Cheers!
Mike

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 8:48 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi mate, what about the tune you see a lot in the old back & white movies and the like, the tune i'm thinking of may be called the "sand dance"

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 9:54 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did a bit of a search for you and come up with the tune "The Old Bazaar in cairo" you will have to put a search on youtube for that and "sand dance" they have restricted the vids to be only played on youtube

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 10:24 am
Good suggestion, thanks. I just remembered "rock the casbah" also.

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 5:39 pm
can't have a toga party with out the kingsmen version of "louie louie" and have the movie Animal House on some screens - cheesy.. but fun

Mensajes Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 2:44 am
Animal House Toga Party!! Classic!! I forgot all about it. (chanting) TOGA!! TOGA!! TOGA!! TOGA!! TOGA!!

Mensajes Thu 26 Mar 09 @ 7:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)