Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 64

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Something on your system may be conflicting with it.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/midinotdetected.html

Also, try using a different USB cable and USB port. Try connecting it directly to a USB port of your computer if you are using a USB hub. If your computer has USB 3 ports, try using a USB 2 port if it has one.

Mensajes Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 5:15 am
I just updated my ns6 firmware via itch 2.0.1 on my MacBook pro on OSX snow leopard. Everything works great on itch. Next, I start up my previously working VDJ config and I can't access layers 3 and 4 via the layer buttons. The layer buttons change the color of the rotation lights, but not the actual layer. After numerous restarts and driver/mapping reinstalls and unsuccessful settings changes, I reboot my MBP to my bootcamp windows 7 ultimate partition, start up VDJ and my NS6 works properly. I can access layers and jog wheels work correctly. I figure it must be a mapping issue but I don't know how to fix it. Any help please?

Mensajes Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 5:57 pm
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :
DjCali wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Any help on what should i get

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

PLEASE!!! any help...

I have 4 NDX900's they work great on Traktor LE! I'm still patiently waiting on "the seemless" native support for VDJ the past 4 weeks.

And as I wrote before ... until we can get the appropriate information from Numark, support can not be provided yet.

Once I have the necessary information, we will make the files available for download and add it to the next release version.

just got the ndx900 any news from numark on support yet...

Mensajes Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 6:02 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok just purchased ns7

what do i have to do to have the vdj 7 soft wear operate with it?

2 djs are shareing the unit

one is using a windows 7 laptop and one is using a vista laptop 64 bit

did an initial set up and the first time out the softwear didnt recognise the ns7

am i missing something? are there other drivers for the ns7 that I have to download specifically for the ns7 to work with v dj 7?

Mensajes Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 9:53 pm
Hello All, i am a fairly new DJ and am in dire need of help. I recently purchased Numark's Virtual Vinyl from a friend, but he did not have the control vinyls I needed for my Stanton Turntable. I wanted to know if there were any other compatible Control vinyls i could purchase, or do I have to use the numark control vinyl? Would I be able to use the "Scratch Live" program with the numark virtual vinyl interface also? Or with just virtual dj? Please respond asap, thanks!

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 2:07 pm
Yes you can Serato noise map vinyl.

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 7:52 pm
The VirtualVinyl sound card will only work with Numark Cue, Numark VirtualVinyl or VirtualDJ. It will not work with any other software.

An alternative is Hercules DJ Trim - It's a standard ASIO sound card, so it will work with any software that supports ASIO (Or CoreAudio on Mac.)

Serato will only work with its own bespoke hardware (Rane SL1, SL3, etc.)

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 4:58 am
sureshot wrote :
I just updated my ns6 firmware via itch 2.0.1 on my MacBook pro on OSX snow leopard. Everything works great on itch. Next, I start up my previously working VDJ config and I can't access layers 3 and 4 via the layer buttons. The layer buttons change the color of the rotation lights, but not the actual layer. After numerous restarts and driver/mapping reinstalls and unsuccessful settings changes, I reboot my MBP to my bootcamp windows 7 ultimate partition, start up VDJ and my NS6 works properly. I can access layers and jog wheels work correctly. I figure it must be a mapping issue but I don't know how to fix it. Any help please?

Can anyone help?

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 7:48 pm
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
still need help on my ns7 question posted above

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 11:41 pm
DJSk0ttControlleristMember since 2011
I have been using my VV Setup in the past fine, Its been a few weeks since i last did anything. Nothing has changed in mysetup.
VV will not get any Signal from the timecode records. I flip over the pass thru and i hear the timecode audio fine. I put a regular record and it plays perfectly fine, Ive checked my needles cleaned any dust that built up. I've uninstalled reinstalled VV, tried all my usb ports. All give me 0% signal on both deck 1 and 2.

I've done the basic ts checked cables, unplugged replugged ect. I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 2:54 pm
Hey everyone... I just bought a Mixtrack and VDJ just won't recognize it.

This is what I've tried so far:

I got the updated version of VDJ LE
I got the 20 day upgrade to Pro
I tried every USB port on my computer
I did everything on the Wiki about MIDI device not detected.
I uninstalled the drivers for the Mixtrack and tried again.

It does light up and Windows recognizes it.

I'm running Windows 7 on an Acer Pentium t4500 with 4 gigs of RAM.

Any suggestions or anything I've missed?

Mensajes Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 11:58 pm
I have been using my Numark CM200USB mixer with Windows XP (and VDJ Pro) ever since the update with ZERO issues. I buy a new laptop with Windows 7, test everything at home and everything is working great. Went to first wedding with new set up, and got through dinner (background music at lower level) just fine. But then turned up the volume and starting going from right to left on the crossfader on the Numark and suddenly the music starts stuttering. I turn the volume down and move the crossfader all the way back to the right and the stuttering stops. It freaked me out so went back to my old laptop. Tried it again the next night and same thing happened.

I also use a DAC-3 as a controller. I realize this is a pretty old set up but it work :) Looking to upgrade next year but for now this is what I have going on.

Can anyone point me in the direction of troubleshooting this? Is it the mixer compatibility with Windows 7, is it VDJ and my settings? Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 11:52 am

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 11:56 am
Thanks... I have gone through most of that list but will do the rest. One further question before doing that. Since my mixer is used as the soundcard, would any controls on it effect the stability of VDJ? I wouldn't think so, but I wanted to ask.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 11 @ 1:09 pm
It's just acting as a USB sound card, so generally no the controls on the mixer should not have any effect.

However, if there are any issues with the drivers (E.g: Not compatible with Windows 7) then this will obviously cause problems.

Also, a faulty/damaged USB cable or USB socket will cause problems.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 6:35 am
Please i need a help from the admin and moderators of Numark... I have the DJio and i would like to know how to Configure with my Numark Mixtrack to use alongside with it. But seems im getting my self confused.Please let me know into detail.How to split ,and where to input the sound into teh aio im confusing my self here .I need your help.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 9:26 am
Hey I have a question I was hoping someone would be able to answer. I just bought a numark mixdeck and I am having trouble setting it up to virtual DJ. I have a current version of virtual DJ PRO (7) and when I plug in the USB cables the computer recognizes the controller but it’s not identified in virtual dj. In the configuration under mappers only keyboard shows up. How would I connect my controller to virtual dj?

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 8:02 pm
Please register your Pro serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have an out-of-date version that pre-dates Numark MixTrack native support then it will not work.

NOTE: If it came with VirtualDJ LE, then the MixTrack Pro entitles you to a significant discount off the cost of upgrading to the latest VirtualDJ Pro. Please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your VirtualDJ LE serial number in the box provided to receive this.

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 7:41 am
Please How do I Map Remap Keys on my DJ to Go. Its being Hard for me Looping always using the keyboard... But i wana change that and use a shortcut on the DJ2go System.Any help... How to remap and save to work with my DJ2go

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 11:37 am
I can't find my key code for my virtual dj CD I change computers and now I can't get my controller to work ... How can I GET THIS FIX ?

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 12:42 pm
77%