Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 65

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:00 pm

Mensajes Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:04 pm
I just got the numark mixdeck express & I can get it to work with my virtual Dj pro full edition. I need some help please.

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 12:49 pm
WooooW. I Got da Ryt Answer.. But i think this Gona be a Little Harder understanding da Languages... Thanx anyways... Will Wreck ma Ass out to get to know this alll ....Big Ups

Mensajes Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 3:56 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone here have the Numark NDX900's? If so does ANYONE have them mapped out with the platter working? I DON'T CARE about the built in sound card etc at this moment. I can wait on that functionality but I have had these for 8 WEEKS now and am ready to use these! Surely there is a way for the NDX800 mapper to work everything except the sound card? Patience is gone.. Sorry for the venting.

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 11 @ 11:23 pm
Have you even bothered to try them with the lastest 7.0.5b version?

The controller is listed when you uncheck the option to 'Show only connected controllers'.

Mensajes Sun 30 Oct 11 @ 11:30 pm
Support staff wrote :

The controller is listed when you uncheck the option to 'Show only connected controllers'.

I have been checking daily for updates to the software. I only see 7.05b for PC. I'm currently using a Macbook Pro. When will the OSX version update as well?

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 9:58 am
The MAC version comes out the same time the PC version comes out. Maybe take a closer look in your download section........

Good Luck
Huey

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 10:15 am
Support staff wrote :

I'm sorry but the NDX900 IS NOT listed in the native controller list in 7.05b. I unchecked show only connected controllers and see all of them but no support for the Numark NDX900 but I DO see the support for the NDX800.

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 10:55 am
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
massdjs wrote :
Support staff wrote :

I'm sorry but the NDX900 IS NOT listed in the native controller list in 7.05b. I unchecked show only connected controllers and see all of them but no support for the Numark NDX900 but I DO see the support for the NDX800.

well i see the ndx800 but when i select i still cant use the 900 controller...
when i select source on the 900 usb/master or usb/midi says no device...

ver. 7.05b win. 7

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 2:23 pm
drjust wrote :
ok just purchased ns7

what do i have to do to have the vdj 7 soft wear operate with it?

2 djs are shareing the unit

one is using a windows 7 laptop and one is using a vista laptop 64 bit

did an initial set up and the first time out the softwear didnt recognise the ns7

am i missing something? are there other drivers for the ns7 that I have to download specifically for the ns7 to work with v dj 7?

Get the Numark Drivers from Numark.com

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 2:26 pm
Hey Numark Reps.... just tell me what I have to do to get the problem of the underwater sound fixed on my V7's on my Mac? i see a lot of posts but not a lot of support from Numark on this issue. I have 2x $500 units that sound like crap. i really dont think I am asking alot... but please, we are all in the dark here, can you please help?

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 2:30 pm
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DjCali wrote :
massdjs wrote :
Support staff wrote :

ver. 7.05b win. 7

any help hommies

Mensajes Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 11:50 pm
DjCali wrote :
massdjs wrote :
Support staff wrote :

ver. 7.05b win. 7

Thank you! I have already decided I'm moving to the Pioneer CDJ-900 and Serato. Done with the waiting games and playing with my income. EPIC FAIL on Numark and Virtual DJ on this one. I could've bought an NDX800 which is months behind but yet been up and running. Say what u will but this is a full time job for me and 7 weeks is just too long to wait for a god damn map!

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 1:15 am
DJ Tidalwave wrote :
Hey Numark Reps.... just tell me what I have to do to get the problem of the underwater sound fixed on my V7's on my Mac? i see a lot of posts but not a lot of support from Numark on this issue. I have 2x $500 units that sound like crap. i really dont think I am asking alot... but please, we are all in the dark here, can you please help?

NUMARK? EPIC FAIL! I don't even know what to say. I stayed with Virtual DJ for years but after this NDX900 crap I'm done!!

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 1:17 am
Another question..I am using the numark virtual vinyl software but I have the Scratch live coded vinyl..when I try to use them on my virtual dj pro 7.0 it won't work. Everything is hooked up properly, but when i turn the timecode on, it won't read, thus not letting the track play until i turn off the timecode option on either side. Help? Im using windows 7 Op system..

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 2:57 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
DjCali wrote :
massdjs wrote :
Support staff wrote :

ver. 7.05b win. 7

Thank you! I have already decided I'm moving to the Pioneer CDJ-900 and Serato. Done with the waiting games and playing with my income. EPIC FAIL on Numark and Virtual DJ on this one. I could've bought an NDX800 which is months behind but yet been up and running. Say what u will but this is a full time job for me and 7 weeks is just too long to wait for a god damn map!

And so your decision begs to wonder - if you have the money for CDJ-900s - then why would you go out and purchase Numark NDX900s when at the time you did that there was no support - yet CDJ-900 support has been in VirtualDJ for over a year?

So your solution is to invest over $2500+ in 2 CDJ-900s and SL(1,2,3) box - because you purchased two controllers that you knew were not supported at the time of purchase?

Here is a quick hack of the NDX-800 files - try those http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 7:33 am
massdjs wrote :
DJ Tidalwave wrote :

NUMARK? EPIC FAIL! I don't even know what to say. I stayed with Virtual DJ for years but after this NDX900 crap I'm done!!

This issue has been addressed numerous times with both the NS7 and V7 controllers.

If you are running the Numark drivers only ... then you need to install the latest version of ITCH (So your hardware can get updated!!! And the latest drivers as well!) This is the only way ITCH based controllers get their latest firmware and drivers.

And for the V7 - follow the instructions here - http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/130863/Hardware_Technical_Support/Numark_V7_-_Setup_-_1_and_2_unit_settings.html?page=1

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 7:37 am
ClevelandDJ216 wrote :
Another question..I am using the numark virtual vinyl software but I have the Scratch live coded vinyl..when I try to use them on my virtual dj pro 7.0 it won't work. Everything is hooked up properly, but when i turn the timecode on, it won't read, thus not letting the track play until i turn off the timecode option on either side. Help? Im using windows 7 Op system..

You are a listed as a Non-Licensed User - you need to register your software. Once registered, download a fresh version and start from there.

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 7:39 am
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :
DjCali wrote :
massdjs wrote :
Support staff wrote :

ver. 7.05b win. 7

And so your decision begs to wonder - if you have the money for CDJ-900s - then why would you go out and purchase Numark NDX900s when at the time you did that there was no support - yet CDJ-900 support has been in VirtualDJ for over a year?

So your solution is to invest over $2500+ in 2 CDJ-900s and SL(1,2,3) box - because you purchased two controllers that you knew were not supported at the time of purchase?

Here is a quick hack of the NDX-800 files - try those http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

I didn't purchase the NDX900's for financial reasons. I have plenty of cash and credit to buy just about any piece of equipment that I want but that's not the issue. I bought the NDX900 because it's a great piece of equipment for the value. If you recall the earlier emails I had 4 of them. I have plenty of other products from Numark that are on the controller list and work great but I specifically wanted to use the NDX900. I already purchased the CDJ-900's but I still have the NDX900's for now.I will try the hack and see how it works. I apologize for being so disgruntled but I feel there has been more than adequate time for this to be mapped out.

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 10:42 am
78%