Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 2 songs on same deck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yestarday I had one song playing on deck1. moved onto another tune and it started to play on the same deck at the same time. I did not try to move the song or anything else. Anyone ever have this happen?

Mensajes Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 2:32 pm
Nope ...try and explain it differently and post your specs please
Andre

Mensajes Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 4:20 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I suppose you don't have the function ON in the settings to tell you that you already have a song played. It's called "security" and i advise you to set "ask"

Mensajes Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 5:46 pm
Specs; 2.66 GHZ Pentium 4 1024 GB Ram
Setting is set to ask.
While one tune was playing on deck one,I was going thru the other tunes (just playin around) and when I placed the cursot on the song, it just started playing along with the first song and on the same deck. I definetly did not try to play the second song. This has not happend again, but i will try to see if it will duplicate later today.

Mensajes Fri 11 Mar 05 @ 1:15 pm
You might have clicked on preview.

Mensajes Fri 11 Mar 05 @ 2:43 pm
Nope because another window would have come up. Anyway next week sometime I hope to get together with someone who knows is very knowledgable in the working of computers; and hopefully he can get everything straightened out.
Thanks for all your insights.

Mensajes Sat 12 Mar 05 @ 2:00 pm
I have seen the deck sometimes play the first few seconds of the previous song (even though a new track has been loaded). it is a bug with vdj and directX buffer.

Mensajes Sun 13 Mar 05 @ 11:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)