Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Wish VDJ just WORKS. - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NOBODY SAYN nothing i wonder wat did ol school Decided?

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 09 @ 4:03 pm
Ok there is your problem...
thenasty wrote :
Seems like everyone wants to win the lottery.
Intel dual Core + Nvidia 8500GT 512MB
PC has Vista OS 32bit for the OS

& here is your solution...

1- install XP
2- Change your video card because this exact model gave me the same problems you just write before & if you are thinking about download the new drivers that will increase the problems if you check the video hardware acceleration... like video frezze etc...
3-If you can.. dont mix that proccesor with nvidia cards... dual core works better with ati cards... im a gamer & video editor also... so i know what im talking about..

IMO thats all...

Mensajes Sat 18 Apr 09 @ 5:32 pm
I just read all the comments here and

I WISH IT JUST WORKS TOO.......

Come on CSTOLL, lets see what ya got.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 11:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It does just work?

I install it, tell it what sound configuration I wish to use, and then use it?

Mensajes Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 4:20 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Glad to see you around again ... 'thenasty' ... maybe you will learn your lesson one day and quit dogging the software when you consitently use it. I find it so interesting that people become so persistent in talking bad about the software but then use it on a regular basis. If it was not working, why haven't you purchased something else?

And for the record ... I have only used 2 systems since purchasing VirtualDJ over 6 years ago. And when I have experienced problems they are usually hardware issues - drivers or the component it's self. These 2 systems have had everything from official releases and beta versions on them. They are not 'clean' installs after a new release they are just updated by the new install. I do all video with my system, going between timecode, controllers and just point and click using the GUI. I even have people use the system that are not as familar with the software as I am and predominately use the automix - they experience no problems.

So again, to claim it doesn't work - simply garbage statements from people that think a computer is like a CD player and don't understand the hardware or software they are working with. If you think the 'pro' DJ just sets up their computer, loads software and then uses it - you might want to think again. The majority of Pro DJs are very computer proficient and understand their hardware. So yes, regardless of what product you use; first you need to understand what a computer is and how it works then you might understand why you have the problems you have when they occur or why something doesn't perform the way it should.

Mensajes Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 9:02 am
first of all a computer is an IDIOT it works the way u wnat it for example u see a can of motor oil u wont put it in your mouth beacouse u wil most probably die the computwer how ever wil first try to read it (if u put it in a cd try) and it wil die ther fore a comp is an idiot LOL..just koding guys but yeah a PC is an idiot that goes for MAC too...i think that a lot of hear DJ are not realyy softwear awear...beacouse ther are alot softl..that are beter than VDJ i sayd it befre the sound on this program SUCKS..it need elastik it needs something else evrithin else is cool even the cheap efects that u can make in Notepad..so therfore i use only VST if VDJ can read some of them beacouse som of them cant read it..

Mensajes Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 7:31 pm
@cstoll: Amen!

Mensajes Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 4:42 am
I can only wonder if all the haters go to other forums and do the same to entertain themselves! My guess . . YEP! Oh well there is always one or two in the crowd that keep screaming for attention!

Mensajes Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 9:50 pm
of course so we can emprove the program..that is why we are screaming and that is why we scream if we do not scream no program update like in many many years to come..stil waitng fo the elastik in VDJ

Mensajes Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 1:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just buy it... the only thing around here that is perfect is me.

Mensajes Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 4:32 am
tayla wrote :
just buy it... the only thing around here that is perfect is me.

ooh get you. you'll be up for promotion soon, Tayla :)

Mensajes Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 8:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
even the Borg are jealous of me.... lol

promotion! don't think that will ever happen this side of mankind....

Mensajes Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 5:30 am
no buy buy UNTIL ELASTIK.

Mensajes Sat 25 Jul 09 @ 11:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)