Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: The Audio engine quality needs improvement

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Not to be offensive but I have to admit that when built in effects and songs are generally played/used in vdj they sound lower quality than they really are.When scratching certain songs tend to sound muffled. I know I'm not the only one that thinks so. I have a native instruments audio 4 dj which is not a bad sounding card so no one can blame that. Definitely if it is improved in the next updates then things can be better.

Mensajes Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 6:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Proper technical comparisons have been done with Traktor, and there wasn't much difference in the audio output between the two when a track was simply playing. Effect quality will be down to the effect itself IMHO.

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 7:27 am
SBDJ wrote :
Proper technical comparisons have been done with Traktor, and there wasn't much difference in the audio output between the two when a track was simply playing. Effect quality will be down to the effect itself IMHO.

Ok thanks bro.

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 10:48 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm not saying it can't be improved - the internal EQs (and gain for that matter) for example need some work on both the frequency range and cut/boost levels. If you run with an external mixer like I do though it's a non-issue as you don't use the software EQs.

Mensajes Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 11:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)