Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ASIO Sound Driver Error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Alo alo,

I just upgraded to Virtual DJ 6.
Unfortunately, not everything is working right.
How do I fix this ASIO error message?
In addition, when disconnected from the hardware, the Virtual DJ does not playback songs (the play button is pressed in, but the vinyl icon doesn't spin and no sound comes out).
I'd appreciate anyone's help.

Cheers,

Tom

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 4:25 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey Tom,

if you disconnect your RMX from your PC/Notebook, VDJ can't find your soundcard and show up an error.
You had to change the soundcard settings to your build in soundcard, then the trouble is gone.

Haui

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 3:57 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Agree with Haui...
VDJ won't function without soundcard being detected.
Again choose 1st your system's soundcard, being the Primary Sound Driver with Simple output, Apply.
Test functionality of the software. If it moves / play / with sound then your ok, those without 1st the RMX connected.

Now close your VDJ, connect your RMX, go to sound set-up, choose your outputs, choose you sound card (in your case ASIO), then choose the RMX Asio, Apply.

If everything is normal, you won't get error the moment you click apply, otherwise you need to have the latest driver of your RMX.
Now test the software with your RMX.

Cheers

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 7:57 am
Cheers.
Got it working.

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 1:38 pm
ok i have a similar problem, i got it working(vci300) using the asio 2.9 drivers, but now my sound is distorted, seem like levels are too high, what should i do

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 11:33 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 9:30 am
LouieT2Home userMember since 2009
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the same message: Error in ASIO sound driver. I usually work with Traktor 3 and I just bought the Hercules DJ Console RMX and it comes with Virtual DJ, now I settep up the drivers for the Hercules and the Virtual DJ on my laptop and they work fine (Hercules, Virtula DJ and Traktor once I switch to asio in the control panel). The problem comes when I try to do the same on my PC wich technically is faster, more RAM, etc, etc., there I keep getting the error msg when starting Virtual DJ and everything works but the music won't play or sound and the same thing when i switch to SIO and run Traktor there nothing won't even move unless I turn to my PC sound card?s drivers and then everything works but the sound again. I already downloades all the new drivers for Hercules, Traktor, asiofor all, etc, etc. Any ideas?

Mensajes Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 9:58 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Sorry, but this seems to be a very special problem with your Home PC. Not shure if we can help...

Do you use the same external Soundcard as for your Notebook ? When you use your internal - maybe it's not compatible with the ASIO4All drivers. Test it with your external or try to get an ASIO driver of the cards manufacturer.

ASIO4All is just a tool that 'tries' to give normal soundcards an ASIO interface. In many cases this is ok, in some not.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 3:32 am
Hy!
I use VDJ with BCD 3000 and the ASIO sound driver has stopped every moment and I have to activate it again. However when I activate it, it has stopped again and no music. What is the problem?
Thanks,
Erik

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 09 @ 2:27 am
Having an issue using VDJ And Herc. RMX. I have updated all my drivers for my PC and the RMX. Running the latest version of VDJ (the basic version that came with the RMX. The problem was originaly a cracking static sound, so I updated my PC audio driver, and now I get the ASIO error message. Running Win.7, recently updated chipset and BIOS as well.

Mensajes Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 4:36 pm
Hello I'm also having trouble connecting My Numark CDX turntabes to Virtual DJ. I have a Numark Mixer with a Gigaport HD esi. Hook it up all im getting is an error message. Newbie please help.

Mensajes Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 4:01 pm
The Gigaport is unsuitable for timecode use because it has 8 outputs (4 stereo) only instead of the required 4 inputs (2 stereo) and 4 outputs. There are no inputs for the timecode signal.

To use timecode, you will need the full VirtualDJ Pro http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html with a suitable card such as Hercules DJ Trim, Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ, ESI Maya44 USB, etc.

Mensajes Sat 08 Jan 11 @ 4:27 pm
Haui70 wrote :
Hey Tom,

if you disconnect your RMX from your PC/Notebook, VDJ can't find your soundcard and show up an error.
You had to change the soundcard settings to your build in soundcard, then the trouble is gone.

Haui

Hi, I need you help, I would like to know how can I set up asio sound card? Sound from VDJ is not being transferred to the speakers. Should I need the latest version of asio? Which would be the latest version of asio drivers? Please help!!!

Mensajes Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 9:26 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
melvin… what are you using vdj with??

this is an old thread, u should of started up a new one, but oh well

Mensajes Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 4:08 am
The ASIO driver is supplied by the manufacturer of whichever audio interface you're using, and is specific to that device.

You cannot use the ASIO driver from another product. They are not generic.

ASIO4ALL is not an ASIO driver.

What audio interface (or controller) do you have?

Mensajes Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 9:45 am
Hi guys, I bought the DJ Wego last year in March and had no problems with it until last month it started giving me the dreaded "Error in the Asio Sound Driver" and now it won't work, I've tried updating the firmware, uninstalling and reinstalling the program (VDJ LE7) and controller and nothing seems to be working, any ideas on what might be the problem or how to fix it? Thanks

Mensajes Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 6:36 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)