Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: denon deck and sound card question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everybody,

I have finally narrowed my search for equipment down to either the denon 3000 or 5000 decks and of course vdj. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I will have purchased everything and it will be all setup. I have a few questions about this though. First, can The Sound Blaster audigy card be used with the denon decks? I will most likely upgrade later to the maya 44 but dont have the money right now.

Second:This is for any of the vdj users who currently use the denon decks:

Would you recomend the 3000 or 5000? I was thinking about getting one 3000 and one 5000 since all the extra features on the 5000 seem really nice. I was wondering how many of these features are lost using tccds and which ones arent? I will be mostly using them with vdj so do I need the features of the 5000? What features dont work with vdj and which ones do? Also, I will only have one deck at first so is there a way to set vdj up to switch the active virtual decks to the 1 real one so that I can control 2 virtual decks with just one denon?

I know this is a long post with alot of questions but Im very excited and am trying to figure everything out before I buy anything.

Thanks in Advance

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 2:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)