Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Overlay video mode problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, i think It would be nice to make an option to VirtualDJ with or without overlay mode on. It seems that overlay mode slowes playing video down. Of course, overlay is probably needed in case of showing own text on the screen. Anyway I still think it's a good idea to mix video on virtual turntables. Great work anyway.

P.S.: For enabling video you need to turn on Dual mode in graphic drivers otherwise you'll see the "Video driver error." message on your screen. Any experiences with this ?

Mensajes Sat 07 May 05 @ 11:53 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
to take off the overlay you need to untick the hardware acceleration in the video settings.

I've tried conecting my television to my computer to see the video mix on it but wasn't able too. I must have missed some part of the display settings in windows.

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 2:59 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
In order to use tv output, one must "extend the desktop on this screen" in Windows' display config (you should see your Windows background on the TV before launching VirtualDJ. This is the easiest way to be sure it will be working.
Oh, and just for the record, VirtualDJ doesn't use overlay stuff, neither with or without the hardware acceleration.

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 3:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)