Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: slowdown

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i got the feeling im the only one that screws music here

Mensajes Mon 09 May 05 @ 3:01 pm
better than screwing the universe :-)

Mensajes Mon 09 May 05 @ 4:59 pm
im pretty sure hes talking about that Swisha House style.
Houston TX crap for all the "hardcore" white kids to pretend they're straight up gangsta! (BITCH)
its the most degenerative form of music (they even call it a genre/style of music at least) these days.
take the beat, and half the BPM.......................................t i l l i t s r e a l f u c k i n s l o w.................................yeah, its bad.

of course, then there's Gabbercore, and happy hardcore.......so its does get worse, i guess i should be happy that the happy hardcore is not that popular here

what that Screw style does is perpetuate a wannabe hiphop wankery class of producers. its pretty damn Wack IMHO

Mensajes Tue 10 May 05 @ 10:10 am
sounds pretty worthless.

Mensajes Tue 10 May 05 @ 5:47 pm
you must not be from the 3rd coast fool.Cuz it looks like you lookin at this here screw shyt likes it only goes back to like 2000 or sumthin.Lyke a trend or sumthin.This shyt goes back 15-20years so dont knock the shyt i do(Bitch).White boyz didnt start this slow down shyt.Yall barely catchin up.

Mensajes Tue 10 May 05 @ 11:43 pm
please all be polite in forum

And have respect for eachothers music taste :)

Mensajes Tue 10 May 05 @ 11:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)