Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: two soundcards

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dlockoHome userMember since 2005
I just purchased this virtual dj but do i need a second sound card to cue through my headphones. i am using a brand new laptop. IF a second soundcard is required which do you recommend. thnx

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 4:27 pm
Please register your serial number in your profile first.

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 4:33 pm
Check out m-audio.com. They have some good external sound cards and this would help you. I'm working with Mobile Interface Audiophile USB and this has been working out well. Good luck. Hey, what kind of top do u have or get?
DC

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 6:25 pm
Also remember that you will need an RCA output for mixers and/or amps. With the RCA's, you will be able to connect to any mixer anywhere. Very cool thing! Peace.

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 6:33 pm
>dlocko

You can use your headphones even with one soundcard but You need 4.1 (or 5.1/7.1/9.1)
compatible soundcard. It means you must have the rear and front outputs on your soundcard.

C ya !

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 7:53 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This function is disabled in the demo version.

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 10:07 pm
thnx if i were to purchase the Audiophile usb external soundcard, is it just plug in and run the headphones through it, or is there some serious configuration that has to be done. I have been recommended to buy a sony laptop but what is your opinion.

Mensajes Tue 17 May 05 @ 10:47 pm
You would be able to use the headphones through the laptop's headphones jack and sound out through the audiophile usb soundcard. In the vdj program there's a setting that you would use (for 2 cards that is)... but you have to remember that a laptop doesnt come with 2 sound cards. You would have to get an external card.

Mensajes Wed 18 May 05 @ 2:25 am
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Echo Indigo DJ PCCARD. Dual Stereo output via two 1/8" TRS jacks.

Mensajes Wed 18 May 05 @ 2:37 am
thanx now i will buy the external sound card and start using virtual dj out.

Mensajes Wed 18 May 05 @ 9:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)