Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ Logo in video window in 3.0 - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I also like this update. Thanks very much
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 25 May 05 @ 8:26 pm
I missed this whole conversation from the beginning, but want to say to those who were offensive to the Vdj's dev-team: The ability to play videos is an extra added feature, be happy with it!

Still, the dev-team listened to the customers and wrote a logo-remove-patch in a short time. Now.. isn't that just great??
Next time be a little more politeful and have somewhat more patience, they deserve it ;)

Mensajes Thu 26 May 05 @ 11:17 am
Well how do we get the patch to remove the logo.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 05 @ 2:36 pm
You didn't remove the patch you just moved it I am going back to 2.06 and stay there. The patch messed up the karoke feature on my laptop. The video causes problems with hardware accelaration. And passes it to the karoke feature. This update is a total wash for me.My laptop is powerfur but I guess you need a video card like my work station to run the program. Thats fine for home use but not for a mobile DJ.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 05 @ 3:08 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You are making a mistake.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 05 @ 3:13 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
digitalmdj> there's a checkbox in the video setting to remove the logo

Mensajes Thu 26 May 05 @ 4:53 pm
me, much like cannonball, had missed the latter of this conversation.

after seeing the Dev's team almost instant patching of this leads me hereby obliged to gratefully thank, not only from myself, but most (if not all) other VDj users, the Dev Team, and Mr. Clavel himself, who without, many of us DJ's would be stuck with stupidly expensive, overrated software.

I have watched this program rise from the underdogs to becoming one of the best programs ever. and the video mode in v.3 is brilliant.

(all i have to do now, is convice my club owner to get a tv for use with it)

again, a a deep meaningful thanks, from all your respected users.

Steve

Mensajes Fri 27 May 05 @ 2:07 am
Version 3.0 is really good for mixing videos, nevertheless I have some problems with my external video card which is an Ati Radeon 7500 series it says that theres an error with the driver, but it works very well with the Windows Multimedia when I send the video out, I'd like to know if the software only works with certain external video cards and which are those or if I need to update my driver in order that it works with virtual DJ.

Mensajes Fri 27 May 05 @ 10:50 pm
@manquinvdj

Please stick to the topic within a given thread. Please see my post @ http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12965 for an answer to your question. Additionally, the driver error is common when your TV-Out has not been extended from your Desktop. That setting is in your Windows Display Properties. (See FAQ at the top of this forum)

Mensajes Tue 31 May 05 @ 8:28 pm
Hi guys,
I have just started to get into this karaoke thing and I would also like to remove the logo, I have tried the link for the patch but the link is dead does anybody know where I can download the patch to remove the logo. Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 2:00 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you probably have the latest version by now (3.1), so I think you can set the "nologo" option in the VDJ registry

N.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 2:29 pm
Yes, after version 3.0 there was a patch to take away the logo (after unchecking the tick box) - This no longer exists in the latest version 3.1 but there is a registry 'fix' to get shot of it ..

Close VDJ

Goto cmd prompt and type regedit [return]

Browse to : My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VirtualDJ

Then change the setting VideoNoLogo from 0 to 1.

Restart VDJ - open your video window - logo's gone :)

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 3:57 pm
Yes I am on version 3.1 i have now fixed the problem with the reg edit fix, thank you very much for your help!

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 5:44 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
why are they not putting the logo remove and changing optoins into the final versions of VDJ. i dont want to have to open my registry or install a patch. The latest version has a logo on the output and no viable way to remove it. what happened to the 'the idea was to provide users with the ability to use a logo but we didnt get round to doing it properly in time for realease'. i hope they didnt just think people will ether forget or be happy changing registry values.

Mensajes Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 3:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)