Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ Logo in video window in 3.0 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does this logo stay in the top right corner? I can't seem to remove it... If there is a way please respond. Very bad for karaoke songs.. But I am sure there is a way...

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 10:09 pm
Wondered about that too. In fact I will not use this software live if I cannot remove the logo. I will decide whether or not to endorse software in public myself. Especialy when I have payed for it.

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 10:12 pm
I can't find a way to disable the logo. My singers will not be able to see some of the words when they sing. Does this have to be there?

Mensajes Sun 22 May 05 @ 11:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Are you sure the VDJ logo isn't just on the previsualization and not on the TV output?

i though find this logo quite anoying. Pioneer doesn't have this type of logo on their DVD mixer!

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 12:08 am
Not sure at all. Anyone try this out? No big deal if it is just on my screen.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 12:10 am
I agree-the logo is unacceptable on a professional tool. Now that the Playback of MP1 seems to be sorted and is a lot smoother, thanks, I intend to use vdj to play videos in a couple of my nightclub residencies, to have the logo of the software on screen will appear very amateurish.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 1:02 am
Should be a clear (like a watermark), see thru logo in my opinion, and also we should have the option to turn it off.

Killabee44

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:24 am
I just want to say turn it off.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 3:28 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree it should not be visible.

It's great that we would want to promote the software, however; it is a promotion that can cheapen the effect and may be unwanted by some in their venue/club. If you give use the option for controlling the visibility then great, however; it should not be visible by default.

cstoll

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 4:59 am
Has anyone tried the tv out yet? Is it there? My main system is in my office and I am home. Can't attempt it and I don't want to upgrade if it is anyways..

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 5:08 am
Virtual DJ logo is there in 3.0, both on screen and tv-out

Wait for news on this in a couple of days, please

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 5:31 am
always later later next release and on and on :(

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 6:35 pm
hehe ;)

so you are not satisfied with having free upgrades and fixes ?

There will always be new things, new features... true :) because the software develops :)

Regarding logo in video, this is a feature as of now! :)

If its going to change, Dev Team will decide.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 6:43 pm
i understand that you have to put your logo somewhere-but please not so big and somewhere on the side:-)

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 8:32 pm
If the logo stays I will not use virtualDJ (to gig with) and I will have wasted $120. I said it before, I payed for this software so whether or not I allow a logo on screen should be my choice.

This is beginning to smell like 'to get rid of the logo you have to pay an additional fee'. Now that would instantly move VDJ to the trashcan on my system.

But then I could (and hope to) be mistaken..

The logo would be fine for a demo version.. in a registered version it should be optional (and or customizable)

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 9:30 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
And, i'll be first in line to pay what ever they want for it.
Seems like I own one copy of everything these days, so what else is new.
Elite does the same thing on their interface and it becomes optional after you cough up 300 US which I happily did.
The same thing goes for R4 visualizations, free for home users, stupid money for the commercial non splashed version.
Mixmiester is 300, PCDJ will certainly be that or more and neither of which can do what VDJ can do.

But hey, we all have options.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 9:50 pm
i would pay to get it away!!!!

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 10:03 pm
Put it in the fr5ame and its no problem!!!!
But please not in the screeen!

Mensajes Mon 23 May 05 @ 10:04 pm
It's just like spam and pop ups it's forced on us . You people should know better than to do this.

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 6:11 am
YOu can alter the logo, not transparency and the size. Same logo for skin and video

see my blog

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 3:04 pm
27%