Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Transparent Video Overlay

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Club Owners and Managers are always wanting more ways to advertise their products and services to the customers on the tv's. With Firetext plugin we can now do automated ads with the ad rotator function but what we really need to eliminate many of these plugins is the ability to overlay video on top of our music video. We need transparency, chroma key, size and positioning controls.

It should support flash (.flv), .mov, mp4, mpeg, etc. files
But especially flash files because many DJ's are also web designers and have a lot of experience in flash media files.

If we can overlay a flash video with transparency, chroma key, size and position controls it would eliminate the need for many of the other plugins that we must use together to get our desired effects. All those effects could be pre-made with a flash video (scroll text, ad rotator, showlogo, slideshow, text 2d, etc.)

And to make it a perfect day, transitions for swapping out overlay'd video's would put icing on the cake for this plugin.

This function would give us unlimited possibilities for adding stunning flashy content to our video output and make the best DJ software ever launch to heights that leave the other DJ software in the dust. (ok enough buttering up).

Well, Thats my wish.

DJ James

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 1:47 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thats 90% available now in the free Firetext VDJ plugin, the other 10% AVI, MPG and Flash (swf) you must purchase the full system for those functions.

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 4:06 am
I appreciate the hard work that the firetext people have put into producing great plugins for VDJ. Unfortunataly I have yet to see the video overlay functions work on my system. I have tried following all instructions and I am only able to get a 1 frame per second movie that slows all video output of VDJ to about 1 frame a second including the controls on VDJ. It just brings VDJ to a grinding halt evertime I try and use it.

Maybe firetext can come out with a fully functional trial version. If I can get that to work then my money is yours.

Thanks,

DJ James

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 10 @ 1:30 pm
Ok you got me.

After a little tinknering with the video resolution of my extended desktop I got it to work.
I am gonna start ordering my texting phone and get busy working on some templates.

Firetext you just got a new customer.

DJ James

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 10 @ 1:35 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hehe, glad to hear it James, as for choice of phone please select a Nokia model with pc suite, updates in development will require a Nokia phone.

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 10 @ 6:28 am
Are their any particular Nokia models that I should look at getting?

Also, I will need the sms package along with the bulk texting. Do these features come together or must I pay extra for each feature?

Would be great if you had a link you could send me with prices for VDJ customers or private msg me.

Thanks,

DJ James

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 10 @ 2:08 pm
tayla wrote :
hehe, glad to hear it James, as for choice of phone please select a Nokia model with pc suite, updates in development will require a Nokia phone.

Nokia only features... I'm shortly going to be ditching my 5800 for an HTC Desire (Android) phone - Now an Android app integrated in to FireText would be an interesting combination!

Roy

Mensajes Wed 28 Apr 10 @ 10:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)