Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Virtual dj Tv just as Vdj Radio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Take me seriously on this one. Just as we have vdj radio and the software is widely being used now for video I think it can be introduced. On virtual dj tv you can have footage of various events for e.g The Namm Show, BPM,Wmc etc wherever the virtual dj booth is on demo. You can also have superstar dj's using it e.g Dj Kay Jay and tutorials on using vdj. Advertisements with the vdj comparison sheet and flexibility of software can be used also to fill the gaps. Secondly to fill content on the tv you can have Vj's have sessions where they broadcast from their homes for example the way virtual dj radio is ran with the timeslots. Setting it up is a breeze when there are quality broadcasting video sites such as :

www.ustream.tv
www.livestream.com
www.veetle.com (Free HD Broadcasting)

Just a suggestion so if it never happens then sorry for wishing it.

Just my 2cents. Another innovative way of taking the Atomix Production brand/Stamp to another level/Notch.

Mensajes Sat 08 May 10 @ 4:34 pm
Super Fresh that would be!! +1

Mensajes Sat 08 May 10 @ 5:53 pm
djvonHome userMember since 2006
I agree great idea. +1

Mensajes Sun 09 May 10 @ 5:47 pm
HACKIDPRO InfinityMember since 2008
+100!!!

Mensajes Thu 13 May 10 @ 5:14 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Bit of a plug I know and pardon the pun, but I think the camera facility on the Firetext plugin would be ideal for this proposal.

Mensajes Thu 13 May 10 @ 8:17 pm
Or have you tried WebCamMax? Only thing you cant do is send a text. http://www.webcammax.com/ Its what I use when I'm mixing videos on Ustream. Works great and its cpu friendly.

Mensajes Thu 13 May 10 @ 10:32 pm
No probs with the cpu either on the Firetext plugin and it's free.

Mensajes Fri 14 May 10 @ 7:16 am
Well since the plugin doesnt work on my computer...............this is a great alt.

Mensajes Sat 15 May 10 @ 12:09 pm
It still has us baffled why your computer will not play Firetext.

Mensajes Sat 15 May 10 @ 2:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)