Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problem with version 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A small one, but an annoying one for me: VDJ 3.0 can't display Cyrillic alphabet. Most of my songs are stored with Latin names, but quite a few "ethnic" tunes are stored in Russian alphabet. Just had a small gig where I couldn't fulfill some requests because I upgraded a day ago and obviously didn't check those rarely used tunes. VDJ 2.0x displayed them just fine, though.

Anyway, I will contact e-service about downgrading to 2.0x. Lesson learned, though, was that I shouldn't have upgaded a day before the gig ;).

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 12:12 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks for the report. The team will surely correct this.

FRUiT94

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 12:30 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
If you know where on your computer, the cyrillic writen files are, you can drag'n'drop them in VDJ instead of searching threw the Database.

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 4:13 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I always have trouble with greek characters in filenames, so i modify every skin i use by changing the browser and display (author/title) fonts to "Arial Greek". Try something similar for cyrillic.
Let us know.

@team: a permanent fix, (unicode font support maybe, i dont know) will be better.
Another related problem is in search -even with the replaced fonts- Greek characters are "Case sensitive". A big problem.

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 4:35 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
if you are looking for a file name which has greek or cyrillic characters in it, you can replace the characters that are causing problems with "*" or "?"

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 4:44 pm
I have problem with Version 3.0 while i'm playing my Music Video's, there's a good sounds but i don't see anything in the video, but in the previous version 2.1 i did not encounter any problem that's why install it again the version 2.1 and no problem why in version 3.0 i got many problems.vdj always crashed.

in version 3.0 everytime i used video plugins,i experience frequent crashed this the first time i encounter this problem since before. my video card is new g-force 128 mb, pentium 4 3.0 ghz the RAM 1024mb (1g).
what will i do to solve this problem.

many thanks

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 8:00 pm
The only problem I have been running into is when I have a song that hasnt been analyzed and I begin to run it, and then try and skip to a point in the song, the program is almost crashing. The record that is already playing starts to skip and I have to stop the new song so it doesnt crash. I havent had this problem before, but with 3.0 I am having it. Prior to the 3.0 update, the one before that did crash if I did the same thing. I thought with the 3.0 it would have been fixed but it hasnt been.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 6:35 am
I have aproblem with my VDJ 3.0, when im playing a song, after a minute or so, the sound starts jarring and overlapping, untill i just pause and play again... this is serious cos it happened to me while i was playing at a crowd... it happens every two minutes...its wierd...guess this version got a lot of bugs.
SUPPORT TEAM! ITS BUG EXTERMINATION TIME!

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 6:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)