Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: MORE SAMPLE BANKS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hey...i use virtual dj at work (radio sation) so i try to incooperate alot of jingles in the mix..
the current sample engine/manager in vdj is cool but sometimes it takes alot of time to load up different samples as we are currently limited to only 12 at a time.

so i'm thinking, it would be great if we could get 3 sample banks in vdj ..each bank would have 12 slots (like the one we have now) so it would be 3x12... it would be pretty cool to have 36 samples loaded and ready to go

only one (1) bank would be active at a time (who would want to press all 36 at the same time?) so the same function keys F1 - F12 could be used on each bank

then you could assign a key like tab or backspace to switch through the banks

VDJ TEAM IT WOULD BE AWSOME IF YOU COULD IMPLEMENT THIS IN THE NEXT RELEASE OF VDJ

Mensajes Wed 26 May 10 @ 8:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You could always use VDJScript to create sample banks.

Mensajes Thu 27 May 10 @ 5:21 am
There is radio playlist software available to do exactly what you want but it's quite expensive and not that well publicised.

Mensajes Thu 27 May 10 @ 10:05 am
djbiggaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SBDJ wrote :
You could always use VDJScript to create sample banks.

This sounds interesting! Where can I find out how?

Mensajes Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 6:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You just map a skin button, keyboard key or controller key to perform a bunch of sample select x & sample load "x" commands chained together.

Mensajes Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 7:10 am
djbiggaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SBDJ wrote :
You just map a skin button, keyboard key or controller key to perform a bunch of sample select x & sample load "x" commands chained together.

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna have a look at this today!

Mensajes Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 7:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Tue 15 Jun 10 @ 7:12 am
please I have external mappers but when I put them in the mappers it doesn't work

please what will b the cause ? it was working but suddenly it stopped

Mensajes Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 1:45 pm
This thread is about sample banks. Why are you asking about mappers here?

You have external mappers - for what? To use VDJ with controllers you need a license.

Mensajes Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 2:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)