Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: SE version comparrison

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there,

I have just bought a Hercules DJ console and it has come with Virtual DJ version 1.09. I was trying to find out if this is *actually* version 1.09 or it has been called that due to it being an SE version? If it is then is it worth me upgrading to the newest version? and does the newest version work with the console? Thanks loads in advance!!

Nick.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 12:17 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:08 am

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:08 am
Hi there,

I didn't say i wanted something for free, i just want to know if the new version works the same with the console and is worth upgrading to? Also I tried to get my site to recognize my console when i first signed up but it didnt seem to do anything.

Nick.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 8:19 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a console, and it's fully compatable with 3.0. and it is definately worth the cost of the full version! U can scratch with the jogs and get loadsa samples an plug-ins too, makin it well worth the £££!

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:24 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 11:11 pm
So where would be the best place to purchase the latest version from then? I'm in the UK and dont have a credit card, i only seem to be able to find it in us and euro dollars...

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 9:57 pm
You can click on "buy" in the top of that page than on "Instant payment" and you can choose wich kind of money you want in the list on the top.

After that if you don't have any credit card I think you can pay in a different way but I don't know Paypal offers.

Happy to see you soon with us.
Clax

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 8:11 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Paypal is usually a money transfer from your bank account to paypal. Then you can buy VDJ through paypal.

____
P-17

Mensajes Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 11:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)