Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Behringer Bcd2000 video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

For those who are interested in BCD2000 see here a video from a representative of Behringer in a demo in Frankfurt

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2196#

It looks really cool but the main point is that you can mix vinil only with computer combination (as it is a midi controller) and not stand alone !!!

Except from this I think that this product is really good.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 12:49 am
Seeing how you can actually apply DX filters to regular vinyl I thing the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. The only thing that I am a bit concerned with is the latency.. But I'll know as sson as this unit comes in since I have one on order anyway..

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 1:03 am
But it says that u can mix even mp3s???

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 5:36 pm
It will be out on 3rd quarter of 2005 now. So not before October propably.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 6:28 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why don't they demo the built in scratch wheels? As far as I'm concerned that is the only feature of this "mixer" that matters.

Color me skeptical. For the $200 price tag, there has to be some build quality problems somewhere unless Behringer is willing to take a loss on the product to grab market share. Seeing as how there isn't really any competition to this product, why would you take a loss?

Bargler

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 7:15 pm
hmmm..you never know...but it may be valu for money too...btw its $220 now..

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 8:55 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
you think we will see this before the year is over?

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:41 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
From Thomann (www.thomann.de) they told me that it will be in shop on first of October. I believe them because i asked them many times and they were never wrong about products...

Dj Nikki

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 1:45 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The video at least puts it in size perspective.
I thought the wheels were bigger than that.
I want something with at least 4" wheels.

Am I seeing that right?

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 2:07 am
Hey maybe this is a silly question.
Will this thing be compatible with vdj?
Thx
QuadmanDJ

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 6:49 am
yes, it works with vdj as it is a midi controller...but more support would be apprecited just like the HDJC is getting...

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 7:42 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah well I used to have a HDJC console, and I didn't like how the button were mapped. So I tried mapping it through midi signals (HDJC is also a midi controller), and VDJ was too buggy on that midi-mapping aspect: I was never able to map midi events to vdj actions in a useful manner: some important actions such as play_pause where unusable thsi way...

so before I'd consider buying one of those (which I won't since xp10s give me all I want), I'd wait for a compatibilty-stamp from vdj, and even an atomix-provided midi mapper xml file for this equipment.

it's just weird that with all the buzz around this bcd2000, atomix hasn't said anything about it, and, worse, behringer hasn't said anything about vdj compatibility.

Mensajes Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 4:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)