Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: More slots for effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I wish there were more slots for effects in recent versions of VDJ like used to be with VDJ 2 and 3 to enable chaining.

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 8:39 am
Just choose a different skin, there are several with more slots (but you'll have to register your software first) plus you can always use keyboard shortcuts. And you can already chain effects.

Huey

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 9:31 am
Yes, use another skin + map some keyboard short cuts. What is 'Chaining?' is it where the effects play one after another?

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 1:45 pm
Not after, on top of each other. Multiple effects at the same time...

Roy

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 2:43 pm
I already tried different skins but what happens is that if you activate one slot, the skin interface activates all the 3 of them, there is no way of activating or loading different effects at the same time. I guess I'll have to try keyboard mapping. Thanks man!

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 5:25 am
Well that certainly doesn't happen for me.

Either you're using an old skin with a newer version, or a new skin with an older version I guess. Either way, it definitely works for the people who've bought the software and have access to all the latest versions. :D

Mensajes Sun 19 Sep 10 @ 5:27 am
yes I have a skin with 9 slots and all working fine i use my keyboard so you better have to buy VDJ or get the demo to tried

Mensajes Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 8:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)