Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Greek Forum

Tema: Ellinika Binteo

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Tha ithela na agoraso Ellinika tragouthia se binteo (mp4). Metahirizome mpgreek.com tha ithela ena alo magazi sto internet.
signomi alla then ime ellinas i gineka mou ine ellinitha kai to grapsame mazi
theloume ta palia trogouthia tis Glykeria, Kazatsdithis ktl.

EFHARISTO...

Mensajes Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 10:07 pm
There is no one using video in Greece, no recordpools for video other than mpgreek?

Mensajes Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 10:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, we do use videos of course, but the ones you are asking for are too old to be found.

Mensajes Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 11:15 am
To tell you the truth...
the songs from these artists... don't have video-clips.

Mensajes Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 5:01 pm
LOL, to be honest most of them (but not all) actually have video-clips that vary from live performances to studio-made productions. However the quality of the video is not always the best, but that's a common issue with so old video-clips.
For instance I still can't find the "I was made for loving you - Kiss" video clip with decent video quality... :p

Mensajes Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 5:16 pm
Πάντως, αν το θέλεις, το έχω γραμμένο από το VH1 Classic.
Κάπου 75mb.
Το ξέρω ότι η ανάλυση είναι μικρή, αλλά αν σε ενδιαφέρει στο δίνω!

Mensajes Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 3:36 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
LOL, to be honest most of them (but not all) actually have video-clips that vary from live performances to studio-made productions. However the quality of the video is not always the best, but that's a common issue with so old video-clips.
For instance I still can't find the "I was made for loving you - Kiss" video clip with decent video quality... :p

Ask and it shall be given my friend, I'm happy to share any material especially because you have helped me on more than one occasion. P.m me for the file transfer I'm on rapidshare and gigatribe. I have a decent Rock folder.

Now, the vids I listed are just examples. I understand that some tracks don't have videos. I edit and remix videos, sometimes even create videos for tracks that don't have. Here see for yourself.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=451475595679

So yes some of you are using videos, but what site are buying them from? That's directed at those who are subscribed to record/video pools.
thegreeks.com and ellinadiko.com I have signed up and whatever footage I can use from those I will try to download and edit if necessary. But for now I would like another site other than mpgreek.com. Thanks for responding.

Mensajes Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 6:56 pm
RadioDJ105 wrote :
Πάντως, αν το θέλεις, το έχω γραμμένο από το VH1 Classic.
Κάπου 75mb.
Το ξέρω ότι η ανάλυση είναι μικρή, αλλά αν σε ενδιαφέρει στο δίνω!

I'm interested by all means, yes please. I'll pm you the email address or we can gigatribe, rapidshare or 4shared. Efharisto!

Mensajes Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 8:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)