Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Virtual DJ for Karaoke Business

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OsamaAJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
features Needed for karaoke business

1- make the sonique video effects backgroud for cdg files that comes with no background or blue screen
PS : The lyrics clearly in the front and the visuals in the background without using the transparacy option that is already included now in the sonic (cause it reduces the luminance of the lyrics )

2-you already made a karaoke pluginn ... yet it would be more useful if

A-
a list of all the singers that are on the waitin list .... ( message on top or button of the screen that scroll the names of the singers ) with the option of time of each song example : " Next : 8:30 Toni -> 8:36 Micheal ->8:48 Hilda " this message should be gererated automatically and looping

B- mix on double click instead of cut (mix_now_nosync )

Mensajes Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 10:51 am
I would agree less with the Sonique...but it would be a cool feature. I personally think that it takes attention off of the words on the screen. The karaoke rotation manager is pretty simple...one finishes and another one jumps on screen. That i absolutely agree needs help. There is a program called "Compuhost" that does that scrolling feature. The program also stores in a database the history of the singers (which is a great feature as well). The best feature that would be incredibly helpful to KJ's using Virtual DJ...would be the scrolling line up at the bottom.

http://www.kjtools.com/images/screenshot6.jpg - The Scrolling lineup.

http://www.kjtools.com/CompuHost.html - Compuhost

Ultimately we love Virtual DJ...because it's VIRTUAL DJ. These added features would help market VDJ to a whole new vertical of DJ's. There are many Karaoke Jocks that have yet to go to the versatility of VDJ merely because they would lose particular functionality of a lesser program. These added features would increase the "value" of VDJ and would also attract these "full time KJ's and part time DJ's".

Mensajes Thu 28 Oct 10 @ 12:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)