Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Simple Forum Improvement

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PezmcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Is it possible to add two buttons to the forum (that are seen on other forums)

1. A posts since my last visit button (shows a list of posts that are unread for you and has a button to mark all read) - Query for all threads marked as unread by user already recorded, but listed per forum.
2. A button that lists just my posts (in a forum style) - with options for started the thread and participated in it - Query for all posts by user id

If it's not possible or the forum coders don't have the time, i'd be happy to code it for you (assuming your using PHP & that you'll trust a randomer from the internet!)

Anyways, what you think?

Mensajes Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 3:36 pm
winyardPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I vey much agree with these suggestions and would add 1 more. If we could receive an alert when a private message is sent to us, because I don't look at the forum everyday and a couple of times have received PMs but had no idea for a few days.

Mensajes Tue 26 Oct 10 @ 9:12 am
PezmcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I also agree that would be very useful! Another idea I had is improve the search to allow by username option.

Mensajes Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 4:02 pm
One more simple enhancement from me... Could the "Virtual DJ monitoring" e-mails you get when you subscribe to a thread also contain the thread subject? WHen you subscribe to several it's kinda difficult to differentiate.

Roy

Mensajes Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 8:36 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1 asked for this in the past. It would sure be nice not to have all the website favorites eating up my IE bar just so I can find all the discussions I am currently in.

Mensajes Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 2:31 pm
I'd like to see an Archives section based on Virtual DJ version history (http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ_History.html).
Also add a GENERAL DISCUSSION archive branch as well for all "other" info.
In these archives are all the old, locked and "Already Implemented" threads organized by the version each thread pertains to.

The forums need to be cleaned up .... there are soooo may duplicates of the same topics over and over because of the layout of the forums
(i.e. - poor search capabilities).

I hope that this commentary is taken as constructive criticism.

Conspired

Mensajes Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 11:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)