Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mixer shopping help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have been looking at mixers for over a month, i'm trying to find a good mixer at a low price ;) an optical fader would be sweet but i don't have to have one. i need just a 2 chaNNEL mixer with high,mid,low knobs and a fader with curve/slope adjustments for scratching, plus a mic input so its a combo for me since i spin hip hop and house/dance. what is the best quality mixer out there that offers this. new/used whatever. thanks

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 6:18 pm
dlockoHome userMember since 2005
You will get the best advice on mixers from www.djforums.com/forums then go to the mixer forum all questions will be answered there

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 9:02 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just recently got back into DJing. I first bought a Numark 1002MKII mixer. I think it was $100. Has all the features you're talking about plus a transform switch. I liked it....but the crossfader started acting up after about 3 months of heavy practice scratching. It does have a replaceable crossfader and I didn't try the sprays or anything. I just decided to get another one. I then bought the Denon x300. It's about $300. Love it. I think most will say if you spend $100 or close for a mixer it won't last all that long with replacing crossfaders. Stay away from Gemini if you're going cheap. Numark or Behringer seems like the more popular in the lower price range.

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 4:39 pm
KonixHome userMember since 2004
Pioneer DJM-707. Has everything you're looking for. Non contact crossfader ( this crossfader will last pretty much forever), low, mid, high knobs, EQ kill, and the most customizable crossfader in the industry. Dual independant curves for crossfader and volume faders, reverse (hamster) switchs, transform switches and fader "cut-in" lag adjustment. IMO one of the best scratch mixers out now (next to it's big bro teh DJM-909, which I use).

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 4:57 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
great thanks guys, it's always interesting what people use, right now i have a 4 channel gemini mixer, it's not bad but the lack of a fader curve makes scratches hard as hell. I did see in the cheap dept. a gemini ex26(2 channel optical fader with curve) for $99 2 channel with eq knobs is my style, so adding a optical fader would be a wet dream for $99 but its discontinued so i'd have to find one around, but all i see is halfass online shops. I'm mixing just fine but onlying looking to spend $100-150 since i need to save for maya 44, some more RAM and of course VDJ

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 5:25 pm
I have a numark DXM01 USB mixer for 180$, this is cool cos it has two high quality 24bit soundcards, and all the things you are looking for in a mixer.
visit http://www.numark.com for more info
regards
adi

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 5:57 pm
Pioneer 500 or 600.... durable for ever ... :) cant been that ...
or 900 if u like fancy extras ;)

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 6:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)