Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: automatic swith to Windows basic when loading

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

A good idea for Windows 7 users would be an option for when Virtual DJ is launched, it automatically switches to Windows Basic, to save going into personalise on the desktop. When playing videos Virtual DJ's much more stable than using any of the aero schemes

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 6:45 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
That should be your second tweek, cancelling aero straight after norton av.

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 11:37 am
No. My first tweak is to try and remember to switch the power on to the laptop so i don't die 90 minutes into the gig ! (lost count of how many times I've done that..lol)

I even tend to switch Norton 360 to silent mode before I leave home since it stays of for 24 hours

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 11:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 12:23 pm
Will this appear on the v_mix 5.4 skin by just simply downloading it?

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 12:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, you have to modify the skin. But you can use an already excisting skin button to tell you if your AC power is on. All you have to do is edit the xml file of the skin. Adress to the Skin Forum for further assistance.

Mensajes Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 1:01 pm
Alan Todd wrote :
When playing videos Virtual DJ's much more stable than using any of the aero schemes

Its a bug in the way virtual dj draws the screen.
If youre playing video and you ALT+TAB too much, youre sometimes stuck with 'ghost' windows of apps youve minimised (usually obscuring what you need to do in VDJ)

so a big +1 of having aero turned off while running virtualdj.

Mensajes Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 10:08 pm
Great, but can this plug-in be written into the next update? All this downloading and installing every time you buy a new machine makes a job of it un-necessarily I feel.

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 7:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)