Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: BPM DIVIDER

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I HAVE A LOT OF BPM THAT NEED TO BE DIVIDED BY 2 ....IT ABOUT TIME U GUYS GIVE US THE OPTION TO DIVIDE MULTIPLE BPM BY 2...THIS HAS BEEN REQUEST A LONG TIME AGO...IN THIS TIME & AGE WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO BE DOING THIS ONE BY ONE.

Mensajes Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 8:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It seems like a good request, but how will you select all these files? No filter folder will help you i think. How will you mark them to make the batch bpm correction ?

Question. In your settings, ...Allow BPM<80... is disabled or smart?

Ps. I would sugest not using Caps please.

Mensajes Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 9:13 pm
By highlighting them, right click then select batch.......vdj needs to add this new process under batch.

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 9:42 am
It's on smart

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 9:51 am
Maybe i wasnt clear. I will try agian.

Lets say you have 100 songs needing BPM division. Aparently they have BPM from 150-180. Do you have all those files (songs) in a specific folder or are they located in different folders? How then are you going to gather them and make the batch process?
Even if you sort your database by BPM, how are you sure that a specific file needs BPM division? Have you marked all thes efiles with something common?

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 11:25 am
I think what he asking is the ability to 'divide' more than 1 track at a time. Not necessarily ALL the tracks that require it at once.

Although djdad does have a point. It would be quite tricky selecting the right tracks.

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 12:35 pm
Thats right Dan. Thats exactly what i am talking about. When do you realize that a song needs BPM correction ? Only when you first play it and you can edit it right then.

But still, keyboard shortcuts for BPM/2 & BPM*2 could be usefull . Sometimes i have to enter to the BPM menu just for these actions.

Mensajes Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 5:38 pm
I don't know what is there not to understand....The same way you calculate the bpm for a batch of songs why can't there be a similar process to divide by 2....Why wasting time discussing how I know that these bpm are to be divided by 2...The point is, everybody have bpm that are to be divided by 2 & we need another way out...In this time & age there must be a way to do this apart from individually....Please just get to the point.............

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 1:21 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@Romiestar, do you think there is a magic wand and you can just say "create this" ? and to be created the next day ?
Please be patient. That's why we have this forum, and feedback /reaction from other users, is welcome too.
In fact, the more feedback and attention a request have, the more possible to make it happen.
So all the discussion and even questions from other users here is for good.

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 3:42 am
There is no magic one, we all know that...About a year ago we've had this same discussion....Just following up.....

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 9:25 am
Romiestar, i said to my first post that this is good request, and hopefully Team will make it happen one day.
but you still havent answer my question..
Djdad wrote :

How then are you going to gather them and make the batch process?

Mensajes Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 1:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)