Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: End of track warning

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would like to see the option to flash the background color of a player (or at least a portion of a player) when the track on that side has less than 30 seconds to play. This feature exists on some other playback units I use. It is quite a handy warning as you can see it from the corner of your eye even if you are distracted by an event guest.

Mensajes Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 9:41 am
This can already be done using the skin engine.

In fact some skins already offer this, but would only be available to full pro license users.

Mensajes Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 10:04 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Dan is correct. I use skins created by the talented DJ FORMAT. In all of his (Matt's) skins the domes flash when there is @30-45 second left if the song. Dan is also correct in his assumption that those skins are for Pro users only.

Mensajes Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 10:24 am
That is nice to know. Too bad it isn't a feature of a standard skin. I don't do video and haven't found a hardware controller I like yet (Denon HC-4500 is closest). I am sticking to Basic until I find a decent 19" rackmount 2-3 space controller.

Mensajes Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 11:02 am
Skins are available to Virtual Basic users.

Mensajes Sun 28 Nov 10 @ 2:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)