Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: The Denon DN MC6000 - Page: 5

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJDAKI1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am from Germany and have the same problem. I also have only Traktor LE with DN-MC6000 and would like to have the icon on the left side.

Mensajes Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 4:51 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Sorry, it is not possible...

-German-

Geht leider nicht. Das Icon steht für die registrierte Software und hat nix mit der Hardware zu tun. Da in Europa keine Software Version beiliegt geht's leider nicht.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 4:57 pm
I've got the North American model (p.s. love it) which comes with VDJ LE, and was advertised as having an upgrade to Pro for $149, but when I enter my LE serial the wrong price is coming up. Denon posted a new link to use, but the same price comes up there too...

I was hoping to have the upgrade done before Christmas - but the time is running out!

I'm hoping someone around here might have some more info on this. Anyone?

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 1:59 am
jakovski wrote :
Sorry, it is not possible...

-German-

Geht leider nicht. Das Icon steht für die registrierte Software und hat nix mit der Hardware zu tun. Da in Europa keine Software Version beiliegt geht's leider nicht.

Greets, Heiko

Well that stinks. Can I ask why registering the DNMC6000 controller is tagged to the serial number of VDJ L.E instead of the actual product? Doesnt make very much sense. Why would I want to register a VDJ L.E serial, when I'm already a pro user? I really hope something can be done to allow of us folks who have by default received our units with traktor l.e instead of VDJ, to register our DNMC6000s here.

It wouldnt be the end of the world for us if we cant have that little logo of our DNMC6000s below our names, but it would certainly be nice if we could. Hope someone looks into it. Merry Christmas.

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 2:27 am
My one has STILL not arrived. A bit of snow and it all goes to shit!

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 2:35 am
Just got a call, it's arrived. Can't wait to get it going!

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 4:44 am
I have called HTFR today and due to delay of another week for Traktor S4 i am now going to pick up the Denon and get a £70 pound refund as it is cheaper.
Happy Days :-)

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 4:53 am
People nowadays,

The size, the weight!

Come on, it's a 3 in 1 small unit, you start to complain about the weight to much and they'll start knocking em out like pisher price units all plastic n cheap. Is that what you want

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 4:58 am
Just think for a moment guys.....

This is the Virtual DJ forum.

Not the Denon forum or the Traktor forum!

If your MC6000 came with Traktor, you need to register the software on the Traktor forum....

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 7:05 am
Hi guys,

This is one superb controller, only one problem is that my "load B" button doesn't work at all. It's not recognised in the mapping when I press it.

Can someone else check if theirs works before I report the unit as faulty. May be a midi coding issue rather than a hardware one.

Cheers

Keith

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 1:42 pm
It could be a faulty button - To check, download http://www.virtualdj.com/download/miditrace.exe and choose the MC6000 in both sections to the right.

Press the LOAD B button.

Does it send MIDI data?

NOTE: Make sure that you have VirtualDJ's browser showing on the skin (Press BROWSE button) - If you are in EFFECTS, SAMPLER or RECORD, then these buttons perform different functions (Appropriate to the page selected.)

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 3:04 pm
Hi Jon, the button sends the following code, however it doesn't repond to any mapping commands at all in VDJ

92 63 40 00
82 63 00 00

Cheers - Keith

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 4:40 pm
Try resetting to factory defaults:

Go to CONFIG -> Mappers, choose the MC6000 in the drop-down list and click the reset to factory settings button at the bottom-left of the Mappers dialogue box.

Also, make sure that you have the browser section of VirtualDJ selected (Press the BROWSE button on the MC6000 or click this on the skin.)

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 4:44 pm
Hi Jon,

Tried that and same issue. Load A works perfectly but Load B does nothing.

Strange it's sending Midi but no responding.

Ah well, one to sort out after Xmas. I'm gigging with this controller just now and it is really brilliant. Quality is outstanding and I can't really find anything that isn't there.

An explanation of the FX section would be good as I just can't figure that one out at all.

Have a great Xmas!

Keith

Mensajes Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 5:33 pm
Hi Keith I have been waiting to see how you got on before I go head first into getting this denon unit like I did with the Vms4 ,
Can you report on the Microphone as it was one of the major downsides to the Vms4 if fact if you could compare like for like as in the problems that the vms4 had it would be great ..Im saving my hard earned as we speak ;)

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 11:03 am
Well I done a 5 hour gig last night using the MC6000 with Virtual DJ 7 Pro in 2 deck internal mode (independent mixer not controlling software)

The live band had a feed in to line 1 & VDJ on lines 2 & 3

I had my Sennheiser radio mic in Mic 1 input and my Beyerdynamic line mic in Mic input 2.

I used balanced XLR output to the main house system and the booth out to a pair of powered Mackie SRM450 speakers beside the dancefloor.

Apart from the midi issue above (which I would guess is fixable) the controller was excellent. No distortion on the output whatsoever (I never went above +3 at any point) and the mic inputs were superb.

honestly this is one amazing piece of kit for being so small and it just oozes quality. This is a hundred times better than the VMS4 all over although the VMS4 has 4 USB channels and this mixer has 2. I only mix with 2 decks anyway so no loss there.

I will be trying it in the club mid January which will be a better gauge of things but my first impressions are 10 out of 10. I have done some small mapping changes to my preference but that's the beauty of VDJ script, you can personalize something like this no problem.

Keith

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 11:22 am
kradcliffe wrote :
although the VMS4 has 4 USB channels and this mixer has 2. I only mix with 2 decks anyway so no loss there.

And that there is the million dollar question...................Why DENON did you make it that way??? Why?? It makes no sense to what so ever..........anyone else agree??

Just thinking out loud,
Huey

P.S. Merry Christmas!!

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 11:49 am
Maybe, but then we didn't know before v7 that you could mix 99 decks through one stereo channel...

As long as the other channel faders on the controller are MIDI and control the deck volumes, it shouldn't be a problem...

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 12:03 pm
Exactly, if you're using PC mix mode and the deck swap buttons then VDJ controls that part of it anyway.

Keith

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 12:06 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I don't fully understand what is the limitation, is it possible to play 4 VDJ decks from 4 channels in mixer section? So that each deck has it's own channel, fader and eqs on mixer? Can I do it in analogue mode, so that mixer is not assigned to software?
I don't have mc-6000 yet, so I can't try it out.

Mensajes Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 5:10 am
13%