Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: The Denon DN MC6000 - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello, maybe anyone can help me out.. no answer in the german forum yet....

so i have win 7 - x64
the denon driver will not work right.....

if i go to advanced config than i get an error in the asio driver, if i choose single output and than asio i get the denon asio driver work....

if i want advanced than i have to use asio4all.. but then i have a lot of problems....

as first.. i want to have deck A and B on the inner fader
so deck A = fader 2
deck b = fader 3
deck c = fader 1
deck d = fader 4

as i have it with my vms4. is this possible with the denon? how??

also the cue buttons are not working well and i can not use preview listen over headphones... its not working right with the asio4all....

in the club i go with XLR ->chinch cable, at home i have only chinch output.. is it right that i have to choose stereo output for both options?
and is the no ballance knoob on the mc?

maybe someone can post his settings for me here? i would to work in the club tomorrow live with the denon, but i need it 100% working.

THANK you for the help....

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 1:48 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
We are currently looking in to the ASIO problem with the Advanced Config. As a work around you can choose the MC6000 speaker as the audio device. This will utilize the WDM driver.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 2:07 pm
Ok, so any solid verdict out yet about this unit or too early to tell? I would like a "buy" , "sell" or "hold" before I run out and spend $750 + tax.
Also, two mic outs right.... so its possible to run two wireless out for karaoke, thats an important selling point for me.
Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!!

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 5:09 pm
I’ve had mine for a week now and taken it out for two shows – it has worked beautifully, and I love the feel and layout (I know some thought it might feel cluttered but it seems to flow well for me). Only issue I’ve had is that the levels on the eq drop off pretty quickly once out of the centre groove, so I’m having to get used to being a little more delicate with the touch on those. Otherwise I’ve been very happy with the unit – two thumbs up.

PS. Yes, two mic lines, both individually eq’ed and switched.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 6:39 pm
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
DJECoast wrote :
Ok, so any solid verdict out yet about this unit or too early to tell? I would like a "buy" , "sell" or "hold" before I run out and spend $750 + tax.

Many will tell you to, Buy

Quote :
Also, two mic outs right.... so its possible to run two wireless out for karaoke, thats an important selling point for me.

Yes, no problem.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 6:46 pm
This unit is perfect, thanks Silvio :)

Tested to death and absolurely brilliant!

Keith

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 7:28 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
This unit is perfect, thanks Silvio :)

Tested to death and absolurely brilliant!

Keith

I have to agree. This is by far one of the best units to come across my desk. Sure we have a few small details to iron out but nothing preventing you from using this professionally.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 8:31 pm
is there really no option
to use the inner faders for deck a & b

i really want it like i have it with my vms4

fader 2 = deck a
fader 3 = deck b
fader 1 = deck c
fader 4 = deck d

the 64bit denon asio driver is only working when i choose single output
advanced is not possible and i get an error....

tomorrow i'll have a live test in the club...

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 9:47 pm
DJ-Evangel wrote :
is there really no option
to use the inner faders for deck a & b

i really want it like i have it with my vms4

fader 2 = deck a
fader 3 = deck b
fader 1 = deck c
fader 4 = deck d

the 64bit denon asio driver is only working when i choose single output
advanced is not possible and i get an error....

tomorrow i'll have a live test in the club...

In the advanced use the MC6000 driver. Not the ASIO. You will be using WDM drivers but it will work. We are looking into the ASIO problem when in advanced.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 9:50 pm
there is no MC6000 driver to found in advanced settings...

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 10:15 pm
DJ-Evangel wrote :
there is no MC6000 driver to found in advanced settings...

This work around will not work on Mac. But if you have a PC, in the drop down menu when you are in Advanced Config. You should see DNMC6000 listed. Use this instead of the ASIO driver.

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 11:08 pm
okay i find - Speaker - MC6000
but if i choose this and apply nothing is working for me....
i use a with win 7 x64
thanx for your help!

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 6:28 am
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ Homeboy wrote :

Sure we have a few small details to iron out but nothing preventing you from using this professionally.

There is a freezing issue on this controller.... it sure prevented me from using it professionally, that's why I returned it. Once that's corrected with a firmware update I might buy it again.

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 12:52 pm
djpr1 wrote :
DJ Homeboy wrote :

Sure we have a few small details to iron out but nothing preventing you from using this professionally.

There is a freezing issue on this controller.... it sure prevented me from using it professionally, that's why I returned it. Once that's corrected with a firmware update I might buy it again.

The freezing issue? I seen some of your posts but NEVER experienced freezing. Can you give more details? Please send them to me in a PM.

Too bad you returned it, you and I probably could have sorted it.

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 2:12 pm
djpr1 wrote :
I've been testing the unit before I go live....and thank god I did.
After an hour or two the controller freezes (everything is lit up but nothing works), VDJ keeps playing thru the channels tho. (INT MIX)
I can stop/play the songs thru vdj on my Mac screen thru the channels but not the controller.
It happened already like 5 times... randomly. Load a song, try to cue it up or simply try to set cuepoint and BAM FREEZES!!
The controller is completely unresponsive, I have to turn it off and restart VDJ in order to get back to business.

VDJPRO 7.0.2
Macbookpro 2.8 ghz 4gb Ram Intelcore 2 duo

All my info is here...

splao wrote :
I have the same problem; the controller works then it just freezes. VDJ and my computer continues to work but MC 6000 does not. There is obviously a glitch; I think they need a new firmware update. I checked denon's website and they do not have an update available. I will suggest that people hold out before buying this unit.

splao wrote :
It happened to me on 2 computers - windows 7 64 bit , 4gig ram and another computer windows 7 32 bit 4 gig ram. Both computers work very good with the NS7. I did not get the name of the guy that I spoke to at denon. Please report your problems to denon so they can look into it and possibly get us a fix soon.

splao has the same problem...

DJ Homeboy wrote :
I have tested on the Mac side and once this has happened to me. When I rescanned for devices to connect back to the unit it was seen as a simple midi device.

I will run some further tests this week. Its important to know what versions of OSX are doing this. I am currently running 10.6.5

I thought this happened to you too...

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 6:52 pm
The freezing no. The disconnect yes.

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 9:10 pm
Yes that's what I meant.... freezing/disconnect ;)

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 9:20 pm
djpr1 wrote :
Yes that's what I meant.... freezing/disconnect ;)

Ah ok, sorry :) Still in the lab with it. We are working closely with Denon. Fear not.. this thing is amazing and will get the attention needed to make it 100%

Mensajes Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 9:25 pm
I also experienced the freezing/disconnect, in my first time using the unit.

Here's the details:

Using the 4 deck skin supplied by VDJ
Using VDJ 7.02
Mac 10.6.5

I was in the scratch screen at the time, playing 2 decks. The controller stopped operating anything on the screen, although I was still able to use the software directly.

Shutting off the controller did not help - apperently, I need to restart VDJ to re detect the controller.

Is there anywhere else I should be reporting this? I paid a big pile of money for this device, I'd like to see it work properly.

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 1:16 am
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
call denon and report it here is the contact info

Denon DJ (USA) Technical Support:

1-630-741-0330 (United States & Canada only)

M-F 9am to 5pm (CST)

techsupport@d-mpro.com

Mensajes Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 1:27 am
18%