Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Mixdeck Crossfader/Mixer Help - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

klamityHome userMember since 2011
Hello there

I recently obtained the Numark Mixdeck and I have been able to get both the decks working properly. What I am having trouble with however is the mixer/crossfader. I have seen that they may not be midi and that that might be the issue.

Specifically this is the problem. Both tracks from VDJ are played on the left channel of the Mixdeck, meaning fading to the right would bring me to silence unless I had a seperate source there (IE USB, CD). Other problems are similar: I am only able to control the EQ for the left channel only, meaning both tracks at once.

Both decks however work perfetctly: the effect knob works fine with the VDJ effects, jog wheels work fine, pitch slider, song selector, bleep/reverse, looping and cueing. I do have the source selectors on PC, and both source as USB MIDI. I've got it mapped and everything working fine except the crossfader and getting the right deck to atually be on the right deck.

I'm hoping that you guys have a soloution for me that doesn't just point me to another topic. Ive tried looking and have been unable to find a fix.

Thanks a ton guys

Klamity

Mensajes Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 11:13 am
I hope this helps

[Mac]

Numark MixDeck v2.0.2 drivers

AudioMIDI Setup

Should show a device - Numark MIXDECK 4in/4out
Input / Output options showing 44100.0 Hz and 4ch-24bit

MixDeck Unit Setup

Both Decks Source - USB-MIDI
Channel Source switches set to the center position - PC

VirtualDJ Soundcard Setup

Inputs - None
Outputs - External Mixer
Output Drop-down - Left deck : Front Output / Right deck : Rear Output
Soundcard - 4-Out
Soundcard Drop-down - Numark MixDeck

[PC]

Numark USB Audio Device v2.8.40 drivers

Leave the drivers on their default values.

MixDeck Unit Setup

Inputs - None
Outputs - External Mixer
Output Drop-down - Left deck: Chan 1&2 / Right deck: Chan 3&4
Soundcard - ASIO
Soundcard Drop-down - MixDeck ASIO Driver
Ultra-Latency - Checked

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 11:58 am
So Ive been having this problem with the numark mixdeck crossfader and mixer.. Both my decks works perfectly fine and sync's up perfectly with virtual dj. Everything seems to work perfect. The mixer on the other hand, doesnt sync up with virtual dj. When I move the channel faders on the mixer, the channel faders on virtual dj dont seem to move. Neither does the high, mid, and lows. Basically everything on the virtual dj mixer can be adjusting if i use my mousepad to adjust it, but not if i simply move the channel faders up and down on my mixer.

How do I sync my mixer with the mixer on the virtual dj so that when I move the channel fader up and down on my mixer, the channel faders on virtual dj move up and down as well. This is just confusing because the decks are sync'ed perfectly with virtual dj.

Also, the reason I am wondering this is because when I record some of my mixes on virtual dj, I can keep adjusting the channel faders with my mousepad so that my loaded tracks are coming in at the volume I want them to.

PLEASE HELP!

Mensajes Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 11:21 pm

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 1:02 am
Arilght so im habing a probleme with the crossfader in with my numark universal mixdeck hen i record while using virtual dj the crossfade dosent work so when you listen to the mix you made afterords you hear both songs playing over eachother i really need help plz

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 9:33 pm

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 11:49 pm
fostinLE userMember since 2011
i just bought my numark mixdeck after setting it up, my problem is that both decks playing on the left channel..pls help me

Mensajes Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 1:40 pm

Mensajes Mon 21 Nov 11 @ 10:37 am
So i had the mixtrack pro and my head phones volume was the master volume but i just got the mixdeck and i have a problem with the decks playing wrong song on deck 2 with crossfader on deck 1 and music still comes out can not cue songs and when i load a song on deck 1 the music stops

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 12 @ 9:17 am
If you would read through the whole post you would have seen the setup.........Good Luck

audio000 wrote :

[PC]

Numark USB Audio Device v2.8.40 drivers

Leave the drivers on their default values.

MixDeck Unit Setup

Inputs - None
Outputs - External Mixer
Output Drop-down - Left deck: Chan 1&2 / Right deck: Chan 3&4
Soundcard - ASIO
Soundcard Drop-down - MixDeck ASIO Driver
Ultra-Latency - Checked

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 12 @ 9:32 am

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 12 @ 9:43 am
So i had the mixtrack pro and my head phones volume was the master volume but i just got the mixdeck and i have a problem with the decks playing wrong song on deck 2 with crossfader on deck 1 and music still comes out can not cue songs and when i load a song on deck 1 the music stops

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 12 @ 1:48 pm
This means that you have configured it incorrectly.

Please see the 2nd link above for the correct configuration.

Mensajes Fri 10 Feb 12 @ 7:09 pm
hi dear I had a mixdeck problem wile im playing music in between of one night long I had a one seg of interruption on my sistem (the music stop for like one seg.) not matter if im playing w/ cue 7 full version or dj intro...... I work 4 nights a week so that happen 2 to 3 times a night can you help me w this... I was using the mix track pro before mix deck with the same computer and the same software and that never happen.. THANKS FOR YOU HELP..

Mensajes Wed 22 Feb 12 @ 5:22 pm

Mensajes Wed 22 Feb 12 @ 7:40 pm
hay waz going on i would like to use the crossfader on my mixdeck and have it synced with the one in vdj how can i do this

Mensajes Wed 11 Apr 12 @ 3:59 pm

Mensajes Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 4:53 am
Hopefully someone can help. I purchased a mixdeck with Virtual DJ about 2 months ago and everything has been working perfectly until recently I loaded a cd played a song and then the decks on my laptop were not in sync with the controller. I would load to the right but it would be controlled by the left. If I had nothing loaded, I could double click a song and it would load to the right (Red) when normally it would load to the left (Blue) but on my mixdeck I would be controlling the music with the left side. Volume would be controlled on the right. I deleted the software and drivers and reinstalled and that didnt help. Somehow I think it fixed itself but then I tried loading a cd again just yesterday and the same thing happened again. Rebooting doesnt help nor does virus scanning.

Mensajes Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 10:17 pm

Mensajes Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 7:03 am
Hello i just got my mixdeck all set up with Virtual Dj, all of the knobs, volume controls and the crossfader work fine. My only problem is when i change the source from "USB MASTER" to " USB MIDI" i cannot use any of my loop/Hot Cue/Samples Nor my FX selector, also i cannot use my turntables so pretty much to dumb it down both the left and right side of my mixer just turns off when i select the USB MIDI option. PLEASE HELP!

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 10:11 pm
54%